~Dieciocho~

(A.N So I did the pictures and the titles before writing (rainbow order) and as you can see it's trees and they're in the forest! I didn't even plan that! Lol let's start.

Third Person:

Harry and Draco stood around the tent but they couldn't figure it out. Draco who had literally only camped when there was a cabin envolver and Harry who had never been camping at all were struggling. Most students had finished they're tents already it was just Harry and Draco and a few other groups.

Across the tent area a girl named Eliana saw them struggle. She came up to them and asked them if they needed help. Once they two boys said yes to the girl Eliana and her girlfriend got to work.

Draco:

Kinda embarrassing. A girl and her girlfriend are building our tent because we didn't know how too.

So our tent was finally built and then we ate dinner and went to bed.

*N EX T D AY *

I woke up and looked to my side to see Harry still asleep. He looked so so peaceful. Like a freaking Angel. I didn't want to wake him up but I had no choice so I shook him awake and he groaned. He finally sat up and we went out where some students were chilling. Today was going to be fine the schedule they gave us said the only thing are gonna do is Hike and take the boats across the lakes.

~~~~~~~

Harry:

It's was time for the boats and I was internally screaming and panicking. I used to swim a lot but then I stopped and now I don't know how to swim. I forgot too. So if the damn boat flips over I'm screwed. I wonder if Draco knows how to swim?

  The coach called us over and we were able to choose our own partners again. People started giving their friends that look and we were soon in a line with our partners me of course choosing Draco.

  Me and Draco stood in the middle of the line waiting for the people that worked in the camp to help us put our bathing suits on. The people were young so it wasn't odd to see the girls working there basically flirting with the guys. The guys of course enjoying it. The girlfriends were not.

Finally Draco and I got our life vests on and got handed a boat so we went down where the rest were and patiently waiting for the others to finish up.

"Draco do you know how to swim?..." I asked quietly

"Of course. Who doesn't?" He smirked I looked down and could feel his gaze on me

"Oh shoot. It's fine if you don't know how to Harry" He said. "I'll save you!" He screamed and I rolled my eyes laughing.

Everyone was soon ready and we started going across the lake. I turned to see a few friends joking around and flipping their boat over laughing. I laughed too and continued looking at the others. Draco gave me a smile. A weird smile. My eyes widened as I realized what he was doing. He leaned over the right of the boat tiling the whole damn boat over!

I gasped and flapped my arms everywhere (A.N meeee) and started panicking. Then I got picked up and taken out the lake. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't fucking breath. I rushed over ignoring everyone else's yells and got my book bag. I took out my inhaler and put it in my mouth.

I looked next to me and realized it was Draco.

"What the fuck Draco!?!"
"I'm sorry! I didn't know!"
"You knew I couldn't fûcking swim dumbass!"
"I know but I didn't think you would—"

"Forget it. Just leave me alone." I said.

———————

They eventually came back from the lake and ate Lunch and the Teacher told us we were going on the hike now. I grabbed my mini book bag and packed my water bottle my inhaler and bug spray.

We started hiking and we ended the day with S'mores.

See, I'm fine! What did my mom think was going to happen? Nothing could ruin this trip!