~Trienta y tres~

Draco had left Harry's house leaving Harry alone with his thoughts. He had been in his room for a few hours just scrolling down Instagram and watching YouTube. It was Saturday and all he wanted was to be in my bed and sleep. He didn't have much of an appetite but that was completely normal for him.

Harry sighed falling asleep once again.

————————

Draco had spent today with his friends. He hadn't hung out with them in such a long time. They went to the mall and then later went to the movies. After the movie was done it was already getting dark but Draco wanted to have fun. He asked if his friends wanted to play a few rounds of Football. They were all excited to play since the School had canceled all sports played on the Field since the school was making the field bigger.

Draco runs and catches the ball and quickly sets off running again making a Touch Down. His friends laugh at his victory and jump him. The group of stupid, young, care free at the moment teenage boys laughed so hard that night. Didn't have any problems that night. Blaise didn't have his parents on his case about being Gay for once, Asher didn't have his dad trying to make him take over the family business, Dean didn't have to worry about his parents fighting, Ron didn't have to worry about his family's money situation. No, Draco and all his friends were just laughing so hard that all their problems dissolved.

————-

It was Sunday and Draco was alive as ever. He guessed that he was of course always alive but it was until a few days before that he actually felt alive. Draco woke up got ready for a new day, took his pills and set off to make breakfast. He had music playing in the background and then feet were heard shuffling downstairs.

Draco sighed in content once his baby sister had appeared, hair messy as ever but eyes bright as ever. Draco smiled and handed his sister a plate of pancakes.

"What's the occasion? You aren't stressed are you?" She asked worried as she put a mouthful of pancakes on her fork.

"No, definitely not. I'm just...happy?" He answered smiling and his sister just smiled brighter.

Once they were done with breakfast Draco told Juliana to get dressed because they were having a siblings day out. Juliana smiled even brighter if that was even possible and went to get ready. She came back down, he hair straightened with ripped jeans and a cute crop top that was a pretty baby blue color with the word "smile" printed in the back.

Draco had been ready so they just got into their car and headed to the mall. Draco then remembered he had been at the movie just the day before and laughed.

His sister dragged him to Foot-Locker. He let her drag him by the arm and smiled as his baby sisters eyes brightened at all the shoes. The girl made Draco follow her around the store and they ended up with two pairs of Vans for Juliana and simple Adidas for Draco.

They went to several different stores and ended the day with eating ice cream in a small store and headed back home.

——————

Harry had slept all day by himself that Sunday.