Chapter 17

I felt relaxed when I got to my car. My class had been awful. Not only did I get a bad grade on an assignment that had been due a week ago, but sitting in the class was torture. When I walked in a lot of girls gave me nasty looks. As I walked by they were whispering things about me. Calling me a whore, skank, and bitch. It didn’t bother me that they said things, it bothered me what they said because they didn’t know me. They didn’t know anything. They were making these comments but I tried my best to ignore it. I sent my friend Teegan a few texts throughout my class, telling her what people were saying. She was always the best with girl problems; she told me she would come beat them up for me.

When I finally got home I walked in to see Louis sitting on the couch with Cole a sleep in his arms. “Hey” he whispered

I took Coleton into my arms carefully. “He just fell asleep, he still has a fever, but its been going down” Louis said.

“I’m just gonna go put him upstairs in his crib” I said leaving the room.

When I came back down I saw Harry now sitting next to Louis.

“So how was your date withWayne?” Harry asked laughing

“It was great!” I smiled

Harry turned to Louis and said “Oh look young love! They are just too precious! Oh I so ship them”

Louis laughed and added “OMG Zeah! Oh I love it Hazza”

“You guys are so weird” I said trying to not laugh at what they were saying

“You’re just jealous that Larry Stylison is a better name than Zeah” Louis said

“You caught me! I am oh so jealous of your bromance”

Harry looked at me and said “Its okay to admit it, everyone is jealous of us. So anyway how was school, you little scholar”

“You guys can really not be serious for like one minute, but since you asked, it was awful” I complained

“Aww did poor little Leah get a bad grade on a test” Harry said in a baby voice

“As a matter of fact yes I did! And I’m really pissed about it”

Louis laughed “You have always been so uptight about school, just be like how I was, coasting on by. Not Ms. 4.0”

I chucked a pillow at him and laughed when it hit him right in the face. We all talked for a while, until the doorbell rang.

I got off the couch and answered the door, I was shocked to see Stan standing on the other side. I looked at him and noticed he had a large black eye. “What are you doing here?” I asked with no emotion.

“We need to talk. Can I come in?” he asked.

I nodded and opened the door wider. Stan walked past me and started to walk into the living room but stopped. “Hey Harry. Louis” he said

I turned to see Harry give him a wave, but Louis, he didn’t really say anything. He just sat there with a look of disgust on his face. “Why are YOU here” he said rudely.

“I came to talk to Leah, and you too” Stan said in a mumble.

Louis didn’t say anything he just got up and walked into the dining room. I followed him and Stan was close behind.

I sat down on one side of the table, Stan on the other, and Louis next to me.

“Your here to talk, talk” Louis said in an emotionless voice

Stan cleared his throat and said “I’m sorry for the other night, I was out of line. I was drunk and I know that’s not an excuse, but I am sorry Leah”