Chapter 4

“Leah come on! I’m sorry. We need to stop fighting like this. It’s not solving anything” Louis said while banging on my door.

I could hear muffled voices in the background. It was probably the boys. Niall, Liam, and Zayn. They had all been sitting there when I walked in. They probably thought I was crazy, locking myself in my brothers guest room.

I didn’t want to talk to him right now. I wanted to calm down a little bit. So I laid on the bed and watched some TV, just trying to get my mind off things.

I heard the door close a few hours later, the boys must have left, I thought to myself. I thought that maybe I should talk to Louis now.

When I walked out I was surprised when I bumped into someone.

“Sorry Sorry” he said steadying me. I looked into his brown eyes as he looked in my blue ones. “Oh its fine” I said back

“Um I was actually just coming to tell you that Louis left. He said he was going out to clear his head”

“Oh okay thanks” I said looking down in disappointment

“I know its none of my business but if your looking for him he’s probably in the park down the street. He usually goes there to think when hes upset” Zayn said scratching the back of his head. When he did that he was flexing a bit, showing off his toned arms.

“Thank you!” I turned back into my room and grabbed a coat and my phone and ran out the door.

….

He was sitting on a bench by the fountain in the tree covered park. Since it was nearly November most people were all bundled up. There were lots of couples and a lot of children running around. It made me miss him.

“Zayn told me I could find you here” I said sitting down on the bench next to him

“I’m glad you came out of the room. I need to tell you what I was gonna tell you before you ran out on me” he looked at me then continued “I do have pictures, they are all in my room. Not all of them are hung up though, I have a whole box in my closet of one that I need to put up. I just didn’t want to put them up yet.”

“Why not out them up though. I’m more hurt than mad Lou, its not that I care that you didn’t. It just makes me think he was right when he told me that you are ashamed of me” I was now playing with my hair again.

“Look at me. I told you before that he was wrong. I didn’t put them up because I didn’t want them to ask questions. I didn’t want them to ask why my twin never comes to see me. Would you like me to tell everyone how much of a jerk I am for shutting you out!”

“I guess not. And I’m sorry I gave you reasons to shut me out”

We talked for a little bit before it got to cold. So when we were walking back to the flat he put his arm around me to try to keep me warm. “I’m coming home” he said.

I stopped walking and looked at him giving him a questioning look.

“Before you came to the park I made a few calls. This week we are mostly free so I told them I had some family issues I had to work out.” “Plus I want to see him”

I hugged him. I was so excited!

We finally reached the door and this time we walked in, no fighting, no yelling, no slamming doors. Just calm.

When we walked in we saw the boys at the table all eating.

“Ayy L and L” Harry yelled

“Vas happenin” Zayn screamed at us

We all started laughing. And joined them for dinner.

“So Leah, how long are you staying?” Liam asked.

I could tell they all had no clue why I was there. They didn’t know much about Louis relationship with me, they just thought we weren’t close.

“Just till tomorrow, it was kind of a surprise visit. I have to get back to school on Monday”

“I’m actually leaving with her tomorrow. I talked to everyone and they gave us the week off since we don’t have much going on.” Louis added

Everyone seemed pretty happy with the news that they had the week off, it seemed like they never got any time off by the way they reacted.

While we were eating dinner I could tell Louis was in a better mood. He was laughing and joking around like he always does. I could tell hoe truly happy he was with the boys. They were like brothers, just going off of one an others jokes. Louis and I use to act that way all the time. Sitting here watching him made me miss all of those times that we use to act like this.

I starting playing with my hair, trying to get those past memories out of my head and think about the future. We would get past this and we would become close again. We had to.

I felt a hand on my knee. I looked up and saw Zayn giving me a reassuring smile. “Want to be on my team?” he asked.

“Sure, but for what? I guess I zoned out” I realized now that everyone was looking at me

“Hide and seek! Only the best game ever!” Niall said with a cheeky smile.

“Oh you are all going down” I yelled grabbing Zayns hand raising it in the air.

The teams were Louis and Harry, Liam and Niall, and Zayn and I. We could go in all 4 flats and hide anywhere. Louis and Harry were seeking first.

“Lets go in my flat, I have a perfect spot” he said grabbing my hand.

It had the same layout as Harry and Louis’. We ran to one of the rooms down the hall. It was all white with drawing all over the walls.

“They won’t look here, they never really come in here” Zayn said

“This is awesome! Did you draw all of this?”

“Yeah just a little hobby of mine”

I looked around the room a lot more. Zayn had drawn all over the place. They’re were a lot of different doodles of the boys doing random stuff. This must have taken days to do all this and he wasn’t even done.

We heard footsteps coming down the hall. So Zayn turned off the lights and we hid under the table in the room. The door opened and Harry peaked in really quick then shut the door. “Not in there Boo Bear” he yelled to Louis.

We continued to hide for a while. Zayn and I were having a good time talking. He was shy but once we talked more he was funny and really sweet. Zayn got a text from Niall to come out of hiding so we got off the floor and started to walk back to Louis and Harrys’ flat. Holding the door open for me he said “Ladies first” with a wink.

Louis was laying on the couch with his legs on top of Harry. “Where were you two hiding? We looked everywhere” he said

“My art room. Harry even walked in the left”

“Hazza! Is this true!” he yelled at Harry jokingly

“My bad”

“Movie time!” Liam yelled running over with a DVD in his hand.

“What are we watching?” Louis  asked

“Transformers!” Liam yelled holding it up.

I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket. I had a text and looked at the name ‘Zayn <3’ it said “added my number to your phone earlier when you were looking at my walls. Hope you don’t mind. Xx” I smiled and looked over at him. I started to walk over to him to sit next to him. Then I felt my phone vibrate again, thinking it was from Zayn I opened it. It wasn’t a text, it was a call. Looking at the name I could feel my smile turning into a frown. Pulling the phone to my ear I took a deep breath.

Changesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें