Chapter 10

Louis and I were driving for about 45 minutes when we hit traffic. It was bumper to bumper and we were basically parked on the highway.

“Oh how I love traffic” Louis said sarcastically.

“Yeah just great” I mumbled

“Cheer up you grouch!”

I was about to say something when I heard screaming.

“OMG OMG ITS LOUIS! ITS LOUIS! OMG OMG” I heard from outside the car.

Two girls who looked about 17 were in the car next to us and they were freaking out!

Louis looked over at them and rolled down the window. “Ello babes” he said with a cheeky grin.

They lost it. They started freaking out saying “he called me babe! Did you hear that Louis Tomlinson, the tomo, the tomlegend, called me babe! Omg”

I was trying to contain my laughter when he reached his head out of our parked car and leaned in for a picture.

He signed a few things for them and closed the window.

“Well they were calm” I said laughing

“They weren’t that bad. Lots of fans try to like touch us and try to rip our clothes”

“That’s creepy”

He looked at me, smiled and said “They are just very dedicated and passionate”

After a while of sitting we were finally moving, not much though. We had maybe moved 10 miles in the last half hour.

We were going to be late. Stan was going to make his dad drop everything off because of his stupid plans. He was always doing stuff like that. Even when we were younger. If something better came up he would always cancel.

Louis phone ringing broke me out of thought.

“Talk to me” he said into the phone

I couldn’t hear the other person, “Whats up?” Louis said to them

After a second of silence he told them “Um we hit a lot of traffic. Probably another hour or so. Maybe a little more” ……”Mate I really think you should”………”Its more important”……….”Well that’s not really fair”…….”Come on man, its an hour”……..”Thank you”…….”Yeah I need to talk to you”……”I’m gonna be home most of the week”……”Okay ill see you then. Bye”

He hung up the phone putting it in the cup holder between us.

“Stan?” I asked

“Yeah I told him about an hour”

“What did he say?” I asked hesitantly, not really wanting to hear

“He’ll be there. I had to tell him that he should do that and not make his dad. Then he told me he had plans. So I told him that this is more important, it only takes a few minutes to drop all of it off because I will be there”

“Thank you” I said giving him a sincere look.

“No problem LeLe! Plus I told him I would have to talk to him this week” He said giving me a knowing look

“You don’t have to do that” I said looking out the window

“I need to! I was on his side of the argument and I didn’t realize how he was treating you! If I had known I would have set him right a while ago.”

The car was silent for a little bit. I was happy when he said that. I knew that I would need to talk to Stan too, but he never listened to me anyway so it probably wouldn’t change much. Having Louis, his best friend, talk to him would actually work. He would listen to Louis, they are like brothers.

  We were finally entering the areas surroundingDoncaster.

“Text Stan and tell him we are almost home.” Louis said handing me his phone.

I sent the text but I got no reply.

We pulled up to our drive way. “Home sweet home!” Louis said in a sing-song voice!

I got out of the car and grabbed my bags from the back. Louis walked thought the door. “Mom! Your babies are home!” he yelled

She came running down the stairs. “Louis I’m so happy you are home!” she said hugging him.

“Me too mom! I missed you!” he said, he was always a mommys boy.

I dropped my bags on the floor. “I missed you too mom” I said sarcastically

“Oh Leah! You know I love you” she said laughing

I walked up to my room and saw the mess. There were clothes and books everywhere on my floor. My bags and blankets were scattered everywhere.

Louis walked in “Wow you room has really changed! Looks beautiful” he said pretend to gasp in surprise.

“Very funny. Its not like your place is any better”

“True, but I can’t say its all me, Harry is pretty messy”

I laughed and then he said “Stan still hasn’t responded. I had told him we would be home like a half hour ago, so maybe he went out”

I rolled my eyes and said “I’ll try to get a hold of him”

I was unpacking my bags and trying to clean up my room. I could smell my mom making dinner down stairs. She had insisted on making Louis a home cooked meal since he hadn’t eaten her food in a long time.

I walked down the hall and into Louis room “Any answer?” I asked

He turned around from the computer and looked at me “Nope”

“Ugh” I sighed.

“Sorry Leah. He’ll probably answer soon” he said hopefully

I walked out of his room and went into the kitchen to help my mom. We were talking for a while when we heard the door bell ring. “Got it!” Louis yelled

“Hey man” I heard his voice say.

I slowly got up from my chair, not wanting to talk to him.

“Mate! Where have you been?” I heard Louis asked as I was walking out of the kitchen!

“My phone died. I was charging it on the way over when I saw the texts” Stan said

I walked into the foyer “Well finally!” I said

“Leah I’m sorry” he said, I couldn’t tell if he meant it or not.

I just nodded and he walked back to his car. Louis and I followed him to get everything.

We opened the back, Stan grabbed all the bags while Louis grabbed all the other stuff he had taken for the weekend. I walked over to the backseat and opened the door.

“Mummy!” I heard as reached into the back seat.

“Hi baby!” I said unbuckling him from the small car seat and taking him into my arms.