Sad Goodbyes

Sunday was a great day we went to the beach and built sandcastles, Yasmin was much better than me and Lisa, looking down to the sea edge, was Hugh and Luke playing catch with a frisbee, I felt warm inside i'd never seen Hugh relax as much as he was here, I was glad that I had him and now I also had Yasmin, Lisa and Luke they were so kind and generous, I knew I would have friends for life!

We had a BBQ for lunch, Yasmin and I made potato salad while Luke and Hugh argued over how well the steaks needed to be,

"Men and there toys!" Lisa said making me burst out laughing, I love this family I wish we didn't have to go back, it was peaceful and calm here, it also took my mind off loosing the baby and the fact that Lexi had said it was a warning!

I didn't tell Hugh what she said because I knew he would go mental and he was hurting enough already!

It was 4 PM when it was time to go, I hated the fact I had to leave, I felt like I had know these guys for years and I loved them like family already.

I said goodbye and got very teary,

"Why are you crying Alex?" Yasmin said

"Because I am so happy I met you"

"It's all okay we will see each other again"

I couldn't help but laugh, she was amazing and it made me realise I wanted a family just like this one in front of me.

I was sad saying our final goodbyes but also determined to not let anything come between me and Hugh, I would die before I give him up, I wanted a future with him and one would stop that would stop that!

The car ride home was a lot better then when we were arriving, we were chatting about Yasmin and planning what to do next time Hugh had her staying.

"I'm glad I met her, she has made me want a family of my own one day."

"Really! is that something you want with me Alex?"

"Well I can't make one alone, I think it takes two, plus I feel like we owe it to our unborn child to try again, only if you want to though?"

"Alex you are incredible baby, I want you forever and yes I want to be the father of your children, but I also want to be your partner for life!"

"You are my partner for life Hugh!"

"Ok well let's make it official!"

"I thought we were, look Hugh just spit it out darling I can see your nervous about something!"

"Right I'm sorry, ok well I was going to do this a different way but, SHIT!"

"Hugh look it's ok, it's me calm down!"

"Alex will you be my wife?"

"What!! You are proposing to me?"

"Wow a yes or no would have been great!"

"I'm sorry, I'm shocked that you would want me as your wife."

"Why, you are the only candidate for the job"

"That's good to know!"

"Alex please say yes!"

"Of course I'll be your wife!"

"Yes!!! you have made me the happiest man alive!"