Hallucination

We arrived at his home, it was a big white mansion with a big oak door at the front, it looked beautiful.

The gardens had lines of rose bushes in whites and reds, it also had a water feature in the middle. the place looked peaceful and I could understand why Hugh had it!

As I went in side I was expecting the clinical look, like every where else but no not here, the furnishing were dark brown wood, the walls were still white but there was portraits and pictures on them in gold frames, there was a white L-shape sofa and a log burning fire which made it feel warm and homely.

I noticed a large bookcase in the corner, I loved this room.

"Baby I'll get Miss Taylor to get us some wine and we can sit in here if you want?"

"Yes that would be perfect."

Hugh left the room and I walked over to the bookcase, I wonder what he reads! there was everything from fairy tales to books about ships there was also lots of books on tropical fish and gardening which made me laugh, when the hell does he do gardening ha! when the hell does he get a chance to read, he's always on a call! I just couldn't imagine him digging up weeds!!!!

"You having fun?"

"Yup very interesting"

"What is?"

"The books you have."

"What's wrong with them?"

"Nothing wrong, just expected more factual then fiction!"

"Ha, you mean you didn't expect me to have fairy tales!!"

"Well yeh, I suppose I didn't"

"Well I only read them for a special little lady who stays with me most Saturday evenings unless I'm busy then she comes during the week."

"Wow she must be special!"

Oh no he has a kid, trust me to be landed with someone who already has a kid, not that I don't like kids I adore them, but if I have a man I want to be the first to have his children, that's not selfish is it!!!

"She's not my child Alex."

"What," I didn't say that out loud so how did he know?

"She's my god daughter, she's called Yasmin and is 6 years old going on 20 sometimes." you could see the love in his face, I knew he would make a good father some day."

"Hugh you have a wonderful home."

"Thanks it's the one place I feel at ease, you do realise your the first woman who has been here, well except family and miss Taylor as she lives upstairs on the second floor as that's staff quarters I can give you a tour if you like?"

"Maybe later, why did you bring me?"

"I don't know, I wanted to I guess."

I kissed him with passion, he grabbed the back of my neck and took over my mouth with his tongue, my hands were tugging at his hair making him grunt in my mouth, he grabbed my leg and lifted it up his leg so it was resting on his hip, I could feel his erection through the fabric on my trousers, I want him so much!

He lifts my other leg and gentle places me on my back in front of the fire, he slowly undresses me, still kissing me, prolonging each touch as his fingers skate across my skin. I was so desperate for him, the release I needed him to release that built up orgasm off earlier. I started to beg him, I undone his shirt, he stopped me, he held my hands with one of his above my head, I instantly felt nervous, I tried to calm myself , knowing Hugh would never hurt me, my body had tensed up and Hugh noticed, he left go of my hands making me relax again.