Awkward Times

I couldn't believe Beth, what a cow!

I knew it was her sister but still implicating that Hugh was cheating on me with Lexi was unfair!

Beth didn't speak to me the rest of the day, she emailed all the work and seemed to pick faults with everything from fonts being to big, to colours being dull! I felt like picking up my computer and throwing it at her fat head!

I left work feeling mixed emotions, I was happy about Hugh even though Beth told me not to believe his lies, I did believe him because I loved him and he said he loved me!

I was glad to get home and take off my shoes, 10 minutes later Francis came into my apartment,

"How was work?"

"Awkward, very awkward!!"

"Ooo sounds interesting let me get your painkillers and make you a coffee and you can tell me all about it!"

My head was throbbing, I didn't realise it as much before because I was so angry with this situation, why can't Lexi just except it is over between her and Hugh.

Francis passed me my painkillers and a cup of coffee,

"So what happened at work?"

"Well Hugh's ex is my bosses sister, she told me Hugh might have been with Lexi last night because she knew I would go mad with him!"

"Right so...?"

"Well he explained that he did have a meeting, that he was putting things in place to protect me then when he left he seen Lexi outside!"

"Do you believe him?"

"Yes I do, he told her he loved me, he he was lying Francis then give him a fucking oscar because he is a brilliant actor!"

"Wow, he actually said the L- word Alex, I didn't expect that from him!"

"Yeh I know, Francis I think I love him too!"

"Alex just be careful please, you have a good heart and I don't want it broken!"

"It's ok Hugh I can deal with Hugh, it's just work is awkward now, Beth is being funny with me, I can't tell Hugh because he will fire her and I don't want that!"

"Serves the bitch right, it's not your fault he didn't want her sister!"

"I just want to keep my head down, I don't want any hassle from her or her stupid sister!"

Francis made us chicken Cesar salad and I decided on an early night so I said good night and went to my room, I decided to google Lexi, it wasn't hard to find her, I just had to look for pictures of Hugh, I came across the one from the restaurant with her full name Lexi knightly underneath. I searched that and most of it was to do with her modelling and Hugh, nothing really.

It was 8pm when I received a text from Hugh,

Hi baby

Hope your ok, wish I was with you,

P.s Yasmin wants to meet you

Love Hugh xxxx

Omg he has been talking about me, I can't wait to meet her too, but what if she doesn't like me?

Hi Hugh

I'm fine, I would love to meet Yasmin

And I so wish you were here too :)

Love. xAx

I was smiling and couldn't stop, I felt complete, I did love him and I wanted to be with him forever.

I took my pill and drifted into a deep sleep. when I woke the next morning I knew I didn't have a nightmare, it's working!!!!

I was in high spirits when I entered work that day, I was in love and knew he loved me.

It was 11:00am when she entered, I felt her come in, as she walked towards me the air shifted and I became very tense, Lexi was even more beautiful up close, she looked really pissed off too!

"Alex, it is Alex?"

"Yes can I help you"

"I just wanted to say, Hugh isn't meant to be with someone like you, at the end of the day what have you got that I haven't?"

I knew she was pissed off but who did she think she was, thinking she was better then me!

"Lexi, it is Lexi?"

"Yes!"

"The thing I have that you don't, is his love!"

"Are you trying to be funny?"

"Just being honest that's all!"

Her face reddened, you could see the anger in her face but I wasn't going to back down, I wanted her to understand Hugh was mine!!

"If you don't mind Lexi I have work to do"

"Not for much longer, I'll make sure of that!"

I just smile and waved my hand, I felt awkward because I knew this wasn't the end and she was now going to drag Beth into it, she stormed into Beth's office and I could hear her shouting, around 10 minutes later she stormed out of the office again, what a cow if things weren't bad enough, this had made it even more awkward than ever!

I just had to remember to stay strong for me and for Hugh, I really wanted this to work for our sakes!

*************************

Hi guys let me know what you think about this chapter, do you believe Hugh? Hope you liked it!!! and remember VOTE and SHARE love ya all xxxxxx