The New Job

I was finally ready after many attempts, every time I put on my dress he would start kissing me taken it off.

Hugh was still in a towel and he looked so hot naked, which was a plus for me as here he was standing in my room, then I remembered he came in his sweats and didn't bring an overnight bag as he wasn't suppose to be here, never mind sleeping.

"Hugh what are you going to wear, unless you want to borrow this", holding up my pink fluffy dressing gown.

"Ok" he said grabbing it out my hand,

"No Hugh I was joking, give it back"

"Nope you said I could wear it ,so I am"

"God!! you are so annoying, do you know that!!!!"

I walked out my room to make a coffee to go, I made Hugh one too just incase he drunk the stuff, I was gunna shout for him but he was on the phone, I think it sounded like he was asking someone to drop off a suit to his office somewhere, that reminds me I wonder where he works?

Hugh came out my room in his sweats I was so glad he took off my dressing gown, thank god for that!

"So I made coffee, I didn't know if you liked it or not, there's sugar in the pot and milk in the fridge, by the way I was wondering where you work you didn't tell me? "

"Yes Alex I like coffee and I am CEO of Hendrix corporations, I thought you would have known that already that's why I didn't say."

"WWWHAT!!!!!!!!! You mean like the Hendrix building I work in?"

What this is bad I thought, he was my bosses boss and I haven't even met her yet!

"Well yeh, why does that bother you, I'm starting to feel like you are definitely ashamed of me!"

"Hugh I'm not ashamed, but I said I didn't want it interfering with work, but how can it not when your my Fucking Boss!!!!!"

"Look calm down Alex no one will know and it won't affect work, I'm on a different floor."

" Are you stupid Hugh, are you really that stupid!"

I could feel myself getting really angry,

"Look I have to go to work now, so you need to leave." I stood holding open the door.

"I'll give you a lift Alex," he said waving his hand.

"No you won't I'm walking alone, and I mean it when I say alone!!!!"

"Why are you being so difficult."

"Me difficult are you serious!!!, I told you I want discreet and you want me to ride in your dam car to work, why not put up a banner saying you are having sex with me!!!!"

"I would but you wouldn't allow me too."

"Too fucking right I won't, look I don't want to be late on my first day, now if you don't mind leaving and I will follow in 5 minutes!"

"Ok I don't agree with you but I don't want you to be late either," he leans in and kisses my lips.

He walked out my door and I felt like banging my head against the wall, he drives me mad!!! did he really think that wouldn't bother me !!

Right the plan is.........Ignore the hell out of him during work or any other public place, but how am I going to act as if he doesn't exist when my body reacts to him before I can do anything!

I walk out the front doors of my building and start walking down the street towards work it's only 2 blocks away so not that far to walk, I turn my head just to make sure he wasn't following me, I couldn't tell though with the mass of cars and people all around.