Is love just a word?

It was 10:30am by the time Sophia got up, she looked at me in her dressing gown with a just fucked face on, wait a minute!!!!!!!! I thought , I didn't see anybody in her room when I checked on her before she was alone, wasn't she? either way she was still looking ruffled now. "Sophia have you got someone here?" I ask in a slight whisper incase they heard me.

Sophia winked at me then started to laugh , "well tell me who it is!!!!" I said wanting to know all the details." Well you know how me and Greg broke up last month."

Greg was Sophia's boyfriend for 3 years until he decided they needed space to explore more options, I was so pissed off when he broke it off she cried for 2 days straight I hated her getting hurt.

"What the hell!!! don't tell me that bastard is in there, can you remember how he dumped you!!!"

" I know Alex , but we seen each other in that club and I went mad with him telling him he was a scum bag and then we made up realising we need each other." So that's who she was arguing with when I saw her in the club.

"Please don't be mad with me Alex love is love at the end of the day and I really love Greg." " I'm not angry Sophia I just don't want you getting hurt again, what happens when he decides that he needs space again like before his tour." Greg was in a band you see and was just making it big in the music world, last time he broke up with her just before his first tour, he's a shit bag if you ask me, the same as the rest but who am I to stand I front of her if she thinks she is in love.

"Maybe I should have a word with him, so we are clear on his next move." I said with a smile

" No please don't Alex he won't even come out incase you go all judo on him." We burst into laughter. " so then how was your night? She said nudging my shoulder I knew what she meant.

"It was interesting to say the least, what was more interesting was that he had your cell number I didn't understand how?

"Ok right don't be mad" she said slowly. " I sort of took his number from your cell and told him where we would be, I knew you would never ring him and I think it's time you moved on with your life."

"Ahh but don't you see now I'm In some sort of sex deal with him, to be honest I think he is as fucked up as me emotionally, he doesn't do the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing." Sophia started to laugh her head off "you are kidding right your telling me it's just going to be sex and then when your done you will be able to just walk away, 1 of you's are gunna get hurt and I know who I'll be putting my money on." I knew she was right but could I just walk away maybe he could erase some bed memory's but then again he could also make some of his own, I'm going to have too really think about this. maybe if we did it for a short period of time no one would get hurt.

Once I arrived home I decided to text Hugh to let him know I was back and that I left his clothes at the front desk for him to pick up. I felt giddy when I got a text straight back saying he was glad that I was safe, I knew this was my chance to make our deal more professional like more of an agreement, this was my chance to try and control something, well I say try. I rang him he answered straight away, did he ever work? or was he just prancing around looking for his next victim to seduce or was he just waiting for my text?, probably the first answer was more him.

"Hi princess so your safe at home." He was so sexy the way he had a way of saying things. "Yes Hugh I'm home safe" I could feel myself getting out of breath, for fuck sake he isn't even here and and he is effecting me I must get out what I need to say before my mouth is too dry to talk.

" so what can I do you for Alex or did you just want to hear my voice again," what a self obsessed man I thought

"no actually I didn't need to hear your voice you need to hear mine. if we are going through with this deal then I want a few rules in place, I want to know if your clean and obviously I will get you the information to prove I am too. I also don't want every one finding out about us, and last thing which is very important I don't want this coming between me and my new job."

It felt like a while before he answered. "Alexandra are you ashamed of me."

" it's not about being ashamed Hugh it's about keeping control of me."

"but I want you to submit to me completely ."

God he was impossible it wasn't like I was being unreasonable I just wanted privacy.

"I've already agreed to you Hugh you could at least agree to my terms."

"I agree to to some of them but I would like to take you out for dinner at least,"

"Why that would be classed as dating which complicates things he say then feelings get involved!"

"Wow you really have thought this through, look if it means that much to you I agree to your terms for now, I have to go I have a meeting and still have things to prepare."

"Wait what do you mean for now! , you can't go until you explain what you mean."

"Alex we will talk in person soon, bye Alexandra."

"no wait!!!!!!!!!!" It was no use he had gone what did he mean for now! well once he starts to complicate things I will be out of there I thought to myself.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!That chapter was a little shorter hope you don't mind , let me know ur comments and let me know if I've missed any thing remember it has not been fully edited so any mistakes let me know thanks for reading love yasssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!