Charity Ball

I can't believe he used me,

THAT BITCH THINKS SHE HAS HUGH'S LOVE I'LL SHOW HER, I'LL MAKE HER PAY!!!!!!!

I woke feeling heavy hearted that morning, I tried calling Hugh but he's ignoring me, did I go to far? maybe I did. I need to make it up to him I love him too much to loose him now!!

I felt sick at work, I think it was with heart ache and worry. I didn't go out for lunch and went straight to bed when I got home, I felt very anxious I knew it was the charity ball tomorrow and I knew he would be there so I texted him.

Don't worry about being my date tomorrow I'll be fine, hope you find what your looking for Hugh xx A xx

That's all I could manage before crying myself to sleep, I work early Friday morning he still didn't reply to my text, how could he just tune me out.

The charity ball was in Dover, so mother and father would be staying at Sophia's fathers hotel as it would be going into the night, I wish Sophia would be there but she couldn't attend she was on tour with her boyfriend in Vegas, lucky cow having all the fun!!

Work was slow and I wasn't in the mood for Beth and her antics, if she even dared speak to me in a vile way I would of happily punched her in the face, lucky for her she didn't bother me at all, I was agitated at the fact I had to go to Dover by myself!

When I arrived home there was a parcel at the front desk, I took it up to my apartment.

I opened the box and knew it was from my mother, it was red silk dress with a slit up one side, it was a bodice dress with no straps, I decided on my red shoes and clutch, I would definitely stand out from the crowd.

After my shower I put on my dress and put my hair in a French roll, I only wore the minimum amount of make up. once I was ready I headed downstairs, I noticed a black SUV Bentley waiting outside a tall man got out.

"Miss Blakewood , mr Hendrix said I am to drive you to the ball!"

He had a cheek, he doesn't answer my texts yet he still wants me to be safe, sending cars to collect me. I didn't refuse because I also didn't want to drive myself so I got in.

Once we pulled outside I felt sick with nerves I knew I would come face to face with Hugh and I didn't know how I would deal with him.

The ball was full of elegant people, my mother was engrossed in conversation and as I walked in I felt like loads of eyes were on me, I quickly took a glass of champagne and drank it.

I still felt sick and hoped it would pass, I spoke to mother who was delighted to see me and I was happy to see her too!

I had another glass of champagne when a gentleman asked me to dance, what the hell! I thought so I accepted and went to dance, it was great and for a minute I felt young and free!

"May I intervene sir?"

"Of course sir!"

I knew it was him, now he was here I felt the electricity surging through me, he took my hand and I couldn't look at him.

"Look at me Alex, please look at me!"

"What do you want Hugh?"

"I want you right now, I need you!"

"Hugh you have ignored me for days what makes you think I want you!"

"Because you love me!"

"That's not fair, I'm sorry for pushing you to open up, but you blame me for making you change, I'm sorry you loved me, I wish you didn't!"

"I do love you and always will, I took my anger out on you and I'm sorry, I have never had someone push me like that except Vera and I took it bad."

"Why ignore me then?"

"Because in scared Alex I love you so much, I'm scared I'm losing you!"

"You haven't lost me, you pushed me away"

"I would never push you away, never!"

"So what would you call it?"

"I needed space, I went to Vera, I needed to talk about these feeling and she is happy for us and told me to fight harder for you!"

"You have me Hugh you don't need to fight for me!"

"So we are ok then?"

"If you want me then I'm here!"

"Alex I want to be inside you right now!"

"Not here Hugh but I will stay at yours tonight ok."

"Let's go now then!"

"No we can't, but we will go early!"

The ball was a success and Hugh never left my side, I still felt sick, maybe I need food I was a little hungry.

"I'm just going to the ladies"

"Ok I will wait here, there is someone I want to speak to."

"Ok darling"

Hugh planted a kiss on my lips and I had to pry myself away from him, I went to the ladies I felt really nauseous, what was wrong with me, I tried being sick but failed, I walked out to be face to face with Lexi!

"Ah I was wondering when our paths would cross again, you think your clever rubbing my nose in your stupid so called love!"

"Lexi, I've had enough of this, I don't feel to good and I don't want to argue with you, I'm sorry you and Hugh didn't work but I'm not going anywhere, I love Hugh and that's that!"

I walk past her to wash my hands when I felt her throw me against the basin, she had me by the hair slamming my head against the vanity mirror causing my stitches to bleed, that's not what hurt it was my lower abdominal, the pain soared through me causing tears in my eyes, she knew she had gone too far and let go.

"Let this be a warning bitch!"

I fell to the floor, how was I in so much pain I couldn't move, I quickly took out my phone and texted Hugh:-

Help me x

In seconds Hugh was at my side, my mother came soon after,

"What's wrong baby, what's happened?"

"Lexi, it doesn't matter but I can't move with the pain in my belly please Hugh help me!"

Hugh scooped me up in his arms and assured mother I would be fine and that he would contact her so she didn't have to leave, he carried me to the SUV and told Clinton, who was now driving to head for the hospital!