Graduation

I couldn't believe it was here after all the hard work and effort it was finally over, I felt honoured having both parents with me taking photos of me in my graduation gown the look on my parents face was of pride, which made me feel warmed and loved. I'm so happy for having parents like them as without them I would never have achieved what I had today.

That night we went out for a celebratory dinner for graduation in London, we also went on the London eye which is something I wanted to do when I arrived here.

It was breathtaking looking out you could see for miles it was out of this world and to share it with the two most important people in my life was something I would cherish forever.

We stayed in a hotel that night as our flight wasn't until10:00am knowing that I would get hardly no sleep on the plane I wanted to just crash out and go straight to sleep so that's exactly what I did.

Hands grabbed my face chucking me into the wall. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH don't you dare raise you voice to me BITCH al teach you a lesson you UGULY TROLL your a loner, who would want you." I sprang from the bed, tears running down my face I was soaking from the sweat that was all over my body.

No please not again , why was I having those nightmares again, was it because I was going back? surely he would have forgotten about me? or maybe he had another girlfriend.

Feeling sorry in that moment for that poor girl if he did have someone else. Why after all these years was he still haunting me wasn't the scars enough? why did he have to haunt my mind too enough is enough right?

Maybe once I'm back home I would go and see a therapist,

but then my parents would find out and that's something they could never know, it was hard for me but for them I knew it would hit them bad to know I didn't ask for help,

to know I suffered, no I couldn't do that to them, so that was no option I would have to find another way.

The next morning I woke feeling groggy as waking up at 3:00am wasn't on my agenda. I felt tired and run down hopefully on the plane I could rest, even just for an hour would help my puffy eyes.

"Oh darling are you okay you look like you've had no sleep ."

" I'm fine mom don't worry about me I think I'm just nervous about my new job".

It's not as if I lied to her I was nervous about starting my new job. I had quite a lot of interest in London and back home but I knew I wanted to work at Waterfronts Publishings a small company inside the large Hendrix building.

Hendrix corporations was a tall silver building situated in the middle of New York, the building was very masculine and strong reminding me of that name.

Hugh's father must own the building I thought, he was only in his twenties there was no way it was his building, not that I cared he probably never even stepped foot in there or was that just wishful thinking.

The plane ride felt longer than usual wether or not that was because I couldn't sleep or wether it was through over thinking all the crap in my life. To be honest I think I was overdue a nice drink with my best friend.

In that moment I decided to text Sophia and arrange to go out to the new club that had just opened a few months ago in New York, it was located in a side street next to time square.

Sophia had told me about it the last time we were together saying that her friends from university said it was a classy place to get hooched up and that's something I defiantly needed. Sophia replied in a second saying she was up for it and then also said instead of getting one of our drivers to pick us up we could just stay in a suite at her fathers hotel.