Going From Bad To Worse

After breakfast Hugh decided we would have a day away from the world, he even turned off his phone which was a big deal I thought since normally it's stuck to his ear!

We sat in his bed and watched movies most of the day. it was lovely to actually see him chill out instead of being so serious.

"Hugh what did Lexi say to you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Well yeh it does"

"She wanted to know how I was doing and if I was free next week to talk things through"

"So are you going to meet her?"

"No, of course not! I told her I'm in a relationship and that I don't want her!"

"How did she take it?"

"Well not good, look do we have to do this I thought we were ok?"

"Well we are, but I wanted to know"

"Ok baby now you know, are we ok?"

"God will you stop asking me if I'm ok, I'm not going to break, your an idiot!"

"Is someone getting big for her boots!"

"My boots fit perfectly!"

We both started to laugh, I was glad as it really started to feel like we were going to have a row.

"You do realise I have to go soon!"

"Why?" he looked at me serious.

"Well we have work tomorrow!"

"And?" he leans in closer making me smile,

"Hugh I have to, remember what we said!"

"I can't remember!"

"Hugh!!!!!!"

I couldn't say anything else his mouth was on mine. It felt like a thousand electric currents running up my spine, his tongue possessed my mouth, he bit my lip making me moan.

I grabbed his hair and pulled knowing it made his aroused.

He started to kiss my neck making flutters deep in my belly, I felt on fire how was it that we still have this electrifying connection. Hugh pulled downy sweats and panties, stroking and pulling my clitoris, I could feel myself building.

"Control it Alex, don't let it come!"

"What!!, I don't know how?"

I was panting, I could hardly get my breath, I tried so hard to think of other thing except this hunk of a man doing naughty things to me! it was so hard I didn't even know how to control it so I thought of work and it worked a little.

He started to lick my entrance he then moved on to my anus, I was shocked but very aroused no one had ever licked me there before and it didn't feel to bad, he was back circling my clitoris with his fingers whilst licking me there on my anus, he inserts a finger into my entrance then another. I could feel my self building again and he hadn't used nothing but his tongue and fingers he was so experienced.

I felt in heaven, swimming amongst the clouds it was pure bliss and then it crashed, I felt the pain and I knew, I knew he had done it! the pain surged through me again as he pushed his finger into my anus again, I felt the tears, I felt all the bad shit coming back every bad thing that had happened to me was circling my mind enhancing the pain even more, I just wasn't ready for that trigger to be pushed!

Addicted to Mr RightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara