Laisse Tomber Les Filles.

Start from the beginning

The story of Sevarion was all over the news and on various social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. With all the publicity, Jerry was able to cover all the finances for his son's surgery and buy himself some new gear. Through a revelation, Jerry realized that Sevarion had a life ahead of him. Being that college applications would be given out whilst Sevarion was in the hospital, Jerry decided to do it for him. He did - by far - the nicest thing for his son - put USC as the first choice.

Jas'marieé and Princeton watched as everything Sevarion-related crashed into flames. Jas'marieé couldn't believe what was going on. Everything was spiraling out of control. As much as hate she had in her heart, she couldn't help but feel bad; her child's father was faced with all of this drama and she was possibly the cause.

Little did she know that she was the cause.

Princeton - on the other hand - felt no type of repentance. He felt as if Sevarion deserved it. You don't hit females - especially his leading lady. He had a hard time understanding why Jas'marieé was regretful and upset. It also vexed him that Jassie wouldn't listen to him as he tried comforting her. This caused several petty arguements between them, but they ended up being resolved afterwards. After leaving Jassie's house after studying, he realized getting jealous wouldn't help at all; it'd only push her away. He also realized why Jas'marieé was upset - Sevarion was her child's father. He once took Prince's place as Jas'marieé's other half. He loved and cared for her until Prince came to sweep her off her feet. With all of that in mind, Prince began to ponder his decision to go after Sevarion.

Was he right?

Was it his place to defend what was his?

He saw no wrong in what he had done, but in all reality, he had became recidivist to love. Though he might've ended up on top, he feared those creepy chants that visited him every night before bed.

Reality. Retaliation. Death. Die, my baby. Death.

The chant was an omen, but it was only a matter of time before the event in question happened. Abject retaliation was in store.

Benjamin Montago's party slowly approached, making everyone in Young Writers excited. It was the only thing that could get everyone's mind off the Sevarion investigation.

It was also the only thing that hyped Jas'marieé up. All she wanted to do was turn up. It was probably the only Brooklyn-slash-Caribbean party she could attend, so her plan was to enjoy being a senior and party hard - a little too hard.

_____________________________

{The Night Of Ben's Fete, Saturday, September 20th, 10:31 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

Being the slight narcissist I am, I had to arrive fashionably late. After completing my daily routine, I put on my black bandeau, black harem pants with cheetah print stripes along the sides, black sandals with gold studs, and a bunch of golden accessories. I made sure to have Prince's necklace on over everything. It seemed as if Prince was feeling as if I forgot he was my boyfriend, but I didn't intend for him to feel that way.

So as I did my side fishnet braid, I called Prince and put him on speaker. When he picked up, I heard the bass from Beg U A Fuck by Vybz Kartel in the background. He was at the party before me.

Prince: Ayo mamí! Where are you?

Jas'marieé: Still at home, doing my hair.

Prince: (laughs) Nigga, really?

Jas'marieé: I gotta roll up in style!

Prince: Well get your style together so I can dance with you. These other chicks don't get down like you do.