Laisse Tomber Les Filles.

Start from the beginning

Prince: Jas'marieé Gutierrez, did you just-

Jas'marieé: Yeah...I just became insecure...

Prince: You shouldn't be.

Jas'marieé: Why?

Prince: You're not the only one trying to be the only one, but too bad you're the only one.

Jas'marieé: (laughs) In the words of Ray, eh?

Prince: (smiles) Yeah. I'm so serious, though. I chose you and only you. It wasn't because you were pretty; it was because of this.

He pointed to my heart and I smiled.

Jas'marieé: How trendy of you.

Prince: (laughs) You got me. So, what're your plans for next weekend?

Jas'marieé: Going to Ben Montago's fete, you?

Prince: Real funny you mentioned that because I was going to ask if you were going.

Jas'marieé: The irony. (laughs) But did you hear?

Prince: About what?

Jas'marieé: Some Brooklyn boy was found beaten up in his own house.

I saw a smile creep upon his face. It wasn't a normal one either.

Prince: What? Who beat him up?

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) Who knows? They'll be on that story all day.

Prince: Let's hope it's someone we don't know.

Jas'marieé: Tell me about it.

He shrugged and put me on his lap.

Prince: We have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Jas'marieé: You're right. It's us against the world. (kisses him) Not even Sevarion could fuck us up.

Prince: Or else he'll get fucked up.

He had a victorious smile on his face. I smiled back, but in the back of my mind, I knew Prince had a trick up his sleeve.

___________________________________

(Prince's P.O.V.)

The throne is ours.

No one can tear it down.

I'm going to protect us at all costs.

The throne has always been ours.

Just watch it.

_________________________________

{The Next Week}

(Omniscient P.O.V.)

For that whole week, Academy For Young Writers had been abuzz about Sevarion being missing. His football teammates were beginning to worry, due to the fact the season was soon to begin and he was the quarterback.

Rumors were flying left and right that Sevarion was dead, which was completely untrue. Other rumors passed that he got beaten up in his own house and was brain dead.

Though part of that rumor was true, it wasn't the whole fifty shades of truth. The truth was in the hospital with bruised ribs and a gash in his face. Along with that, he had bruises and glass cuts all over his face. The gash in his face exposed his cheek tissue, which was very serious being that he was thrown through a window and onto dirty concrete, which could potentially allow thousands of pathogens into his bloodstream. As decided by Jerry and the doctors who were caring for Sevarion, they began to plan a full facial recostruction.