Chapter 16 - Family bonding time

"OOOH, Kyra's got a boyfriend!" Tyler muses when I walk out of the tent with my hands entwined with Coen's

Coen starts blushing profusely and stutters, "Um no... We... Only friends... friends." He stutters."He means to say that we're only friends, I was just talking to him." I sternly stare at my brother which only makes him smirk more.

"Sure, sure." He says 'convincingly'. I sigh good-naturedly.

"I think we need some family bonding, yeah?" I say, hoping that this would begin to get Coen trusting Tyler.

"Yeah." Coen and Tyler say at the same time.

"Alright follow me shitholes, I found this awesome place over here near the cliff." I lead them to a clearing at the edge of a cliff with the view of the sunset.

After trudging through the forest until we reached the perfect picnic place we made ourselves comfortable. After putting on my sternest serious face I stared at the guys and waited for one of them to say something.

"Why do you look constipated?" Coen said, I wasn't expecting that.

"Why does your face look like it got trampled on by a herd of rhinos?" I say back to him.

"So I gathered you all here today to discuss the tension between you. And no Tyler, you can't get some food first." Tyler pouted and put his ass in the corner. Tyler whines.

"Just stop whining or I'll use my powers against you," I whisper to him.

"How so?" He whispers back.

"I'll replace your eyes with orbs of light." I threaten him.