Vacation vibes [60]

Start from the beginning

I shrugged. "Just thinking about us." Moving my body a little closer to hers, I could feel her breath hit my nose.

"Really, what about?"

"About how far we've come. I mean look at us, laying here all cuddled up together. We may not be together but-but umm at least we're working together for Ro."

She cheesed at me before looking away.

"I'm so happy we are here."

I sighed moving down on the bed getting more comfortable. "Yeah so am I babe."

A loud knock caused us to pull away from each other quickly and sit up. I laid back down not wanting to move.

"Y/N, you hear the door right?"

I shrugged wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yeah."

She giggled moving my hands from her. "Then get up, and go answer it, you doofus!"

I shook my head burying myself deeper into her warm body. Closing my eyes I could feel her start to pinch me.

"Mila stop ittttt." I whined pushing her from me.

"No! Get up Brown!"

I smacked my lips opening my eyes back up to see her playfully glaring at me.

"Yeah, fine I guess I'll get it." I sighed loudly slowly getting out of Camila's hold and standing up from the bed and making my way through the house to the door.

"Ughh who the fuck is it.." I groaned making my way to the door fixing my hair up out of my face.

I opened the door to see Amanda and Josh.

He had his head down and Amanda stood staring at me.

"Hey."

I just stared at them waiting for them to talk.

Amanda smiled at me making brief eye contact. "Umm Josh came to apologize."

"Actually you forced me over here." He mumbled under his breath.

Amanda pushed him and gave him a hard stare. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Well I don't need nor do I want your fucking apology, so you can-"

"Y/N who's at the door?" I heard Camila ask and she stopped when she saw.

"We're here so Josh can apologize for what happened."

Camila smiled and nodded letting them walk in.

"Welp guess I'm going to take that nap now."

"No! Y/N you are going to sit down and talk with them like an adult!"

I stared down at her wondering who in the hell she was talking to.

"Don't look at me like that, sit." She said pointing to the couch.

I mocked her under my breath choosing to sit down. I mugged them as they both walked in taking a seat on the couch across from me.

"I'm sorry about her."

"Don't apologize for me Camila." I snapped glaring up at her. "I've done nothing wrong here."

"Y/N. Stop it."