Vacation vibes [60]

Start from the beginning

"So what was that between you and Josh?" I heard Camila ask from behind me it was as if she was reading my mind.

I scoffed turning around on my heels. "Can you believe that his ass tried to blame you for the reason Amanda and I aren't talking? He said some disrespectful shit and I wasn't gonna let it slide."

I was waiting for her to reply but she made this face making me frown.

"Why that face Camila?"

"It kind of was my fault though babe." She shrugged going over to her suitcases.

"No, It wasn't."

"I'm the one who made Amanda promise to not tell you Y/N. I knew it was wrong but-"

"That still doesn't make it your fault Camila. Amanda was supposed to be a friend and let me know that something was going on with you. That my damn daughter was in danger! Now look-look what happened to her all because Amanda wanted to be a damn "friend" to you!"

My heart started to speed up and I felt like I wanted to break down. Maybe it was from all the things I've been holding in, trying to be strong for everyone else.

Camila turned her head at me slowly bitting down on her lip. "She was stuck in between rock and a hard place. You can't put all the blame on her Y/N."

I knew I was no longer able to hold my tears back. I feel like Camila knew that too.

"Come here baby." She said with her arms spread wide and I didn't waste anytime falling right into them.

"I'm s-so s-sorry mila. I should've been there with you, with our baby!"

I felt her small hands move up and down my back slowly.

"Shhhhh baby stop it. It wasn't your fault ok?"

The room fell completely silent and we stood there in each other's arms for god knows how long. But I wasn't complaining, I loved being in her arms.

"Here let's lay down for a bit." I heard Camila's soft voice say as she pulled away from me taking my hand and walking back to the large bed.

I laid down taking off my flip flops and Camila followed as she slid right beside me.

As soon as she was beside me I pulled her as close as I could, wrapping my arms around her. My head now resting on her chest.

"I'm sorry for breaking down like that." I mumbled into her neck as she let her fingers run through my hair and down the nap of my neck.

"Hush Y/N, you're human just like me. You have feelings and you can't always be the strong one."

I smiled at her saying nothing. All I could think of was how much I loved and adored this woman. I can't believe how far we've come, from the time before she ever came back to Royalty and I. Now here we are sharing a hotel room, sharing a BED on a vacation for our daughter.

I felt a small hand come up and rub across my bottom lip. I looked down to see Camila smiling up at me.

"What are you smiling for?" I watched her eyes move from my lips to my eyes.