2

Elena was in her dorm room with Rebekah.

"Elena, I should warn you... I have a bad mood in the morning so if I get a bit too bitchy, I apologise in advance."

"It's okay. My brother has the same problem." Elena smiled.

"Oh... My brother Kol is now a frat boy a to celebrate this amazing accomplishment that is so difficult to achieve... he is gonna throw a big party tomorrow night. You should come."

"I don't know." Elena whispered because she was afraid of feeling like an outsider in the party since she barely knew people.

"Please, Elena. It will be fun. We can help each other choose our outfits and everything." Rebekah said excited, making Elena look at her almost giving in. "Come on! It will be fun."

"Fine." Elena said. "I'll text Bonnie saying I'm going."

"Who's Bonnie?"

"Who's Bonnie?"

"This girl I'll work with in the library."

"Wait. So you got the job? That's amazing!" Rebekah smiled and hugged Elena.

"You're really excited, aren't you?" Elena smiled as they broke the hug.

"Yes. This is our fresh start. We are in a new town with no parents to tell us what we can or cannot do." Rebekah said and Elena's phone buzzed, making Elena read Bonnie's text.

"What do you think about we have more two people helping us choose what to wear?"

"Who?"

"Bonnie and her best friend Caroline."

"Sure. It will be like a girl pre-party to get us prepare for the real thing. We will drink, dance and have fun." Rebekah said with a big smile.

*Meanwhile*

Klaus was drawing in his room when Elijah appeared without knocking.

"Brother, didn't you heard about knocking? You are suppose to be the polite one." Klaus said without taking his eyes off his notebook.

"Niklaus, I'm here to tell you to get a shower and find some clothes without paint in them because tomorrow we are going to a party."

"I'm okay. Thanks."

"I wasn't asking. I'm telling you."

"You can't make me to go to a party."

"Niklaus, this is Kol's party."

"Meaning there's will be tramps everywhere and guys that only know how to talk about their looks or how many girls they say they've been with." Klaus said.

"Niklaus, we've been okay with you acting like this lonely wolf last year but it's been a year and it's enough of this. I know you got hurt but you need to move on. You can't keep acting like this. You'll end up alone."