Chapter 21: Let's Celebrate

Chapter 21: Let's Celebrate!

I hate Mondays...so much. I walked out of my class in a daze towards the cafeteria when someone slammed their shoulder into me pushing me into the wall. I looked around and saw Alex and Travis standing by me smirking. I hadn't seen them since the night of my birthday party when they helped James put me into my moms car. "What the fuck do you want?" I said angrily.

"How's your mom Scott? And James?" Alex sneered. 

"They seemed happy to have you home." Travis added. I glared at them both not knowing how to handle this situation. Suddenly my mouth had a mind of it's own and I couldn't shut it up.

"You fucking assholes! Who the hell do you think you are?" I yelled and then regretted it as they pushed me against the wall.

"You do you think YOU are? You are nothing! And you're little boyfriend isn't here to protect you." He hissed in my face.

"Yea and you're ex friends aren't either...I mean my new friends...that must piss you off to NO END! Them choosing me over you?" Damn it Scott shut up! I scolded myself. 

"You little bitch! You're going to regret saying that!" Travis yelled and raised his fist. I closed my eyes for a second but then time seemed to slow down. I thought about how I saved Mitch that day...I saved him. I talked Kevin and Avi out of beating us both up and made Alex back down. How was this any different than that? It wasn't...I opened my eyes and smiled at them. Travis dropped his fist and looked at me in confusion.

"What the hell are you smiling about?" Alex growled getting more angry. 

"The fact that you're so bothered by me. You're threatened by me. You know a couple months ago I'd be scared of you two but...I can't take you seriously anymore." I started laughing. Travis backed away a little and looked at Alex. 

"What are you bitching out on me too?" He growled at him and Travis looked pissed. 

"Excuse me?" He glared at Alex.

"You heard me. You're just like everyone else. A. Little. Bitch." Alex spat out. I looked at Alex and knew what I was about to do would fucking hurt like hell. I took my chance while he was distracted and slammed my forehead into his knocking him off his feet. Shit that hurt! That was really a bad idea Scott. Damn it! I shook my head and looked down at Alex who was holding his forehead sitting on the floor. I then looked at Travis who had a scared look in his eyes. "Look Alex. Just give up. I'm tired of your shit, and I'm not dealing with it anymore." I said in an annoyed voice ignoreing my splitting headache. 

"Scott! Are you ok...oh my god what the hell happened?" Mitch said running up to me and seeing Alex on the floor.

"Oh nothing. Isn't that right Travis?" I shot him my best death glare and he nodded. I smirked once more and grabbed Mitch's hand pulling him towards the lunchroom. Once we got far enough away I put my hand on my forhead. "Owwweee!" I groaned and Mitch stopped me.

"Seriously what did you do?" He asked loking at my red forehead.

"I head butted him..I scared Travis too." I chuckled a llittle.

"Oh my god Scott...good job!" Mitch laughed and then kissed my forhead. "How did it  feel?" He continued.

"Well, the head butt hurt like hell...but hitting him and then telling him off again felt amazing." I smiled.

"I'm proud of you babe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch and I walked out of the lawyers office in smiles. I was officially out of my mom and James lives. I had gotten news that they had been arrested for drug possesion and they were in prison. They couldn't afford bail so I knew I was safe from them.