Chapter 19: Happy Birthday

I walked into school with Mitch hand in hand and saw colorful posters everywhere. I picked one up and gasped at what it said. 

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!

                          TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

              1399 OAK LN!!!!!!!!

I glanced at Mitch who had a smirk on his face. "Mitch what is this?" I asked. The address was his. 

"This is your party! Happy birthday BABE!" He threw his arms around me and gave me the biggest bear hug he could. 

"Wait Kirstie's inviting the WHOLE SCHOOL?!" Oh no...this wasn't going to be good. 

"Yep! It's going to be HUGE!"

"MITCH! Everyone hates me! You don't think this might not end well???" 

"Oh stop it'll be fine." He hit my shoulder playfully.

"SCOTT!!!" Kirstie bounced over to us smiling. "Ready for tonight? Everyone will be there...well hopfully I mean I didn't say who the party was for but I garauntee it'll be great!" I rolled my eyes.

"Scott isn't very excited about it..." Mitch said giving me a pouty face.

"Oh come on Scott! Dance, drink, party!" She laughed and walked away.

"I better not get beat up at my own party Mitch..." I glared and walked away from him to class. I didn't mean to sound pissed but seriously? Inviting a mob over to kill me? That's what she did...she organized a mob. I was going to die at this party, well goodbye world. Ok I'm overreacting aren't I...yeah I am...I'll be fine. I'll have protection.

I waited for Mitch to come to the cafeteria but he was late. So I got up and decided to see if he was at his locker. I walked through the halls and saw him talking frantically with Avi and Kevin. They were standing  behind a wall that overlooks the school office. "Mitch!?" I yelled and ran towards them. He turned and his eyes widened as he saw me approach. "Mitch what's....." I was cut off by them grabbing me and pulling me down and Kevin put his hand over my mouth. 

"Shhhh!" Mitch hissed and then looked towards the office again. I was so confused! Kevin took his hand off my mouth and they let go of me.

"What the hell is going on?" I whispered.

"Your mom and James! They're in the office!" Kevin pointed and I looked over. I saw James waving his arms in deep discussion with the principal. 

"Oh. My. God.....oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!" I started to panic.

""Shh...it's ok Scott just breathe." Mitch and Avi grabbed my shouders as Kevin focused on what was happening with the proncipal. 

"Scott Hoying! Please report to the principle's office. Again Scott Hoying, the principal needs to see you." A voice came over the intercom and I stared at Mitch with terrified eyes. 

"Guys, get him out of here please." Mitch said turning to Avi and Kevin. 

"Right! Come on Scott." Kevin pulled me away from Mitch.

"Wait! Mitch what are you going to do?" I struggled to get out of Kevins grasp but he wouldn't let go.

"Just go Scott I'll be fine. I have to deal with this." He said and Avi and Kevin dragged me away. 

"Mitch!" I yelled and Avi covered my mouth again. I saw Mitch walking to the office and I was freaking out. What was he going to do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------