24a. I Cry Too | Quando Rondo

the one where : he comes
back because like momma
said, "they always do".

⤳ YouI sat at the picnic table as I sipped on a can of soda, and scrolled through my phone

You
I sat at the picnic table as I sipped on a can of soda, and scrolled through my phone. The food ain't look too good and I didn't want to try nothing I wouldn't like and then have to hurt somebody feelings.

"So you could scroll through yo' Instagram, but can't text a nigga back?" I heard a voice that sounded all too familiar speaking huskily into my ear which sent chills through my body.

I found myself frozen, I didn't want to turn around.

"Huh? I know you heard me" he continued, his lips almost touching my ear as he wrapped his hand around my throat lightly, and turned my face to look directly at him.

I tried to smack his hand away, "don't touch me Quan" and that only resulted in his grip tightening, "you still mine, it's what I say" he continued causing me to laugh, and his smirk fell as his smacked his lips.

"Mane ion get you, you gon' text me like you miss but not even act like it" he continued.

"I ain't even mean to text you, my bad" I said nonchalantly, continuing to scroll through my feed due to my attempt to avoid eye contact

"I ain't even mean to text you, my bad" I said nonchalantly, continuing to scroll through my feed due to my attempt to avoid eye contact. It would only make it harder to stay strong.

"Fuck you mean you ain't mean to text me? You got another nigga or sum?" He asked, and I just laughed in response.

"Fuck is funny? Do you got another nigga or not? Don't make me drag yo' ass outta here" he scowled.

"No I don't, okay? You happy now? The fuck. Why you even here?" I continued.

"Nig- 'cause I missed yo' lil dumbass, I'm trynna show you wasssup" he said.

"Well, don't you got a kid or something to take care of? Why you worried about me?" I laughed. Lame.

"See you always assuming and believing shit, I said that ain't my child, I ain't get that bitch pregnant, ain't no proof that's my kid, I ain't even put my dick in-" he continued before I interrupted him as I noticed a few sets of eyes that began to watch us.

"You making a whole scene, for what? You ain't saying shit worth hearing" I responded, lowering my voice.

And he just stood quiet, "see you know I'm right, that's why yo' ass ain't got shit to sa-" I began before he cut me off by pressing his lips onto mine.

I couldn't hold back from returning the gesture and kissing back, I missed him.

"See yo' ass just need some dick, you'll be aight" he laughed, pecking my lips. And I smacked his chest in response, "we out?" he asked, pulling me out of the backyard and toward the line of parked cars.

468 words .

Part 3? If I make
a part 3 y'all not gon'
like him, lmfaoo.