10. I Missed You | Ski Mask the Slump God

the one where : you bump into your
past while trying to escape it

the one where : you bump into yourpast while trying to escape it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You
"Hurry Y/N" my best friend calls ahead of me.

We race to the gate and get there just in time, greeted by the flight attendant we take our seats, but I find that we're placed with one other person.

He's mysterious, yet for some reason familiar, he sat against the window with his head down, a durag with and cap over it, and to balance it all a pair of beats over his cap playing loud emo rap.

He slightly bops his head up and down, following the trace of the beat.

My best friend chooses to seat on the outside leaving me in the middle of both of them.

Accidentally, I place my hand over his on the arm rest, trying to adjust myself in the seat, causing him to jump.

He looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows, I watched as his face became tense, and he quickly put his head back down.

"Stoke?" I ask

He picked up his phone, & I could hear his music getting louder, as if he was trying to ignore me.

I pull one side of the headphones above his ear.

"Stokely?"

"Y/N?" He says mocking your tone and snickering.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"No, say it" I say while narrowing my eyes.

"Ian got shit to say to you Y/N", he couldn't still be mad. I just needed time to focus on myself, I didn't intentionally mean to hurt him.

My mouth slightly falls agape, I guess it's like that.

Before I could consider what to say, I hear him mumble "I missed you", as if he didn't know if he should say it aloud.

I smiled in response, "I missed you too"

He placed his index finger under my chin pulling me into his space and before I know it his lips were on mine.

"I missed you so much baby" he continued.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

332 words .