21. Forever | NBA Youngboy

FREE38💚.
- wrote this in like
twenty minutes so it's
probably trash, sorryyy.

the one where : your loyalty
is questioned

⤳ YouI stared in the mirror, making sure I looked presentable, I ran my fingers through my hair, taming the flyaways, and then reapplying my lip gloss

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You
I stared in the mirror, making sure I looked presentable, I ran my fingers through my hair, taming the flyaways, and then reapplying my lip gloss. Taking one last look, I settled on how I looked.

Making my way out, I sat in the waiting room, waiting to be called.

When my last name was called, I was awaken out my thoughts.

I walked up to the front desk, handing them my ID, my social security, and removing my jewelry.

The man took a cloth and wiped it across my palms, my pockets, and my ankles, before placing it in the machine.

When the machine beeped he gestured for me to walk through the detector, and at the opposite end he retrieved my belongings and directed me down the hall.

Making my way down the corridor, I glanced at the cement walls surrounding me, and the teeny windows high up.

I felt my heart drop, they really had my baby in here.

I get to the door, peeking through the little window, I see him in there, looking all stressed out.

I pressed the little buzzer to be allowed in, and I was greeted by a guard who I'd given the papers the previous guard had given me.

The shutting of the metal door had alerted everyone sitting down as everyone glanced toward me before returning to their visitors.

But one set of eyes stood locked on mine.

I watched as a smile began to form on his face, and I felt my heart skip a beat. It'd been months since I'd last seen him.

I pulled him into an embrace, not wanting to let him go. "I missed you so much, you don't even know" I said.

"I'a missed you too bae" he smiled, leaning down and pulling me into a kiss, before he guided me to sit down.

I sat across from him and he grabbed my hand, holding it in his own.

"I can't wait to get outta hea mane, and I could just be with you all da time" he says.

My heart physically ached just looking at him. I didn't know how long he'd be in this time, how long I'd have to miss him.

I smiled in response, "this time better be yo last, I'm tired of being away from you" I frowned.

"You actin' like you don't got otha' niggas to entertain" he laughs.

"You must be playing, cause you the only one daddy" I laugh.

"Damn, it been a minute we f-" he begins, reminiscing.

"Trell!" I scold, causing him to laugh. & I just wave him off, it was not the time.

After talking about things like how the gang doing, if the lil boys miss him, and all that, a look of seriousness washes over his face before he asks me, "Say, Y/N you love me right? Like forreal?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as to why he chose to ask me that, "boy of course I love you, why you even ask?"

"And you won't ever leave me?" he continues, not answering my previous question.

Was he having doubts? Was I not doing something right?

"N-, of course not, why you asking me all this?" I press.

"I put you through so much, yeen deserve this shit, this my fault and you still here, ion know why. I ain't nun special" he says.

"Cause I love you," I say, "and don't say that, you like the best thing that happened to me, you mean the most, you are special, ain't nobody like you" I continue.

"Everybody say that love shit, they still leave, ion know what's taking you so long doe" he says with a hint of attitude.

Kentrell always goes through his little mood swings, I don't think much of it, I've learned how to deal with him after so long.

"Ay, I love you forever, and I'm not going nowhere baby" I coo at him, tightening my grip on his hand again, causing him to look at me.

"Forever?" he asks, I see his face light up like a little kid and it warms my heart.

"Forever" I state, "it's you and me".

"Aye, I promise you, I ain't ever coming back here. When I get out, we going somewhere far away, away from all da bullshit" he says.

"I love you" I say, "and I love you forever" he replies, puckering his lips, and I lean in to peck his lips once more.

*Flashback Over*

770 words .