5. Boyfriend Tag | Drake

the one where : you & your famous
boyfriend make a YouTube video

⤳ 80s90sTeenI set up my tripod and hooked my camera up so Aubrey and I could could get started on my next YouTube video

80s90sTeen
I set up my tripod and hooked my camera up so Aubrey and I could could get started on my next YouTube video.

I fixed the lighting on one of the big lights hovering over my camera, and set up the chairs infront of our light blue accent wall.

Just as Aubrey was walking in I pressed the record button on the camera and Aubrey sat next to me in the opposite chair.

I explain to him that we're gonna do the marriage tag and that we'll be answering questions from the fans.

I restart the camera and face the lens as I speak aloud,

"Hey guys it's Fiona, and I'm back with a new video ; but this time my husband Aubrey who you know as Drake will be joining me and we'll be doing the married tag. So enjoy leave and like and hit that subscribe button. Don't forget to comment what you want us to take up next!"

And Aubrey starts busting out laughing, I'll probably edit that out later.

We sit in silence as I open my twitter app to search for my tagged tweets to see the questions we will be answering.

"So question one is-"

"Baby let me read it" Aubrey interrupts while snatching my phone out of my hand.

"Ashley from Jersey says, 'how did you guys meet?' and this ones for Drake."

I feel myself tense up as I prepare for what he's going to say.

"Well uhm. There was this old young money video, Fiona was there for auditions and thanks to me she got the part." He said winking in my direction.

"Baby look at the camera" I say giggling.

He chuckles before continuing "well I was about 22 and I thought she was beautiful, my first real crush."

I blush reminiscing on the old times.

"Well she became my best friend, and at the time she was dating this total asshole named whatever, so I didn't think I'd have a chance. Eventually they broke up and I had to step in. I asked her out, we dated for a bit and I told her I was in love with her. I mean look how adorable she is." He says squeezing your cheeks and pecking my lips with that last sentence.

"To this day I'm still in love with her. Let's just face it, she's someone I've been in love with since I was 22 years old, we've been together ever since, 7 years together, 2 married."

(Let's pretend it wasn't about Rihanna)

"Awe baby I love you so much" I say blushing. I was literally on on the verge of tears.

"Okay, next question before I start crying" he says making you bust out laughing.

"ooouuu this one's for me," I say excitedly "okay so, what's my favorite Drake song."

"My favorite Drake song might have to be _______ and my favorite feature might be _______, although I love the whole _______ project and every album before it."

"Aw you so supportive" he says in his baby voice.

"Shut up Aubrey" I chuckle as he places his hand over his heart as if I really hurt his feelings.

"Oh look baby this one's for you" I semi-yell. "What's your favorite video on my channel?" I ask in my best game show host voice.

"Oh I know, remember that dirty truth or dare challenge? The one where I got to-" he said with a sly smirk as he licked his lips before I cut him off.

"Aubrey hush, I edited that out" I say, as my eyes open wide and I suck my teeth.

He begins laughing uncontrollably as I just glare at him.

"Ight baby, you should know this one" he says before asking the question "when did we get married?"

"Too easy," I sigh as. "2 years ago, we eloped privately, but our engagement was a whole different story, it was so cute, and Aubrey put so much work into it-"

"I know, I called my mom and everything" Aubrey semi-yelled excitedly whilst cutting me off.

"Aww you're so adorable" I say while placing myself on his lap and pecking his lips

"Well guys it's been a fun 15 minutes, I'll catch you back with a new video next Friday so make sure you have notifications on and leave some feedback. Love you guys!" I say signing off.

And as soon as you turn I camera off he gripped my wrist and tugged me behind him upstairs "where we going?" I asked, "to the bedroom" he says while smirking.

"Oooh fun" I say as I raced passed him, up the stairs, and into bedroom.

794 words .