6. Say Cheese | Hakeem Lyon

the one where : you fail to
keep things strictly professional

⤳ YouI slump down on the floor flipping through different modes on my camera deciding which would be best for this shoot, when my recently unknown client walked in

You
I slump down on the floor flipping through different modes on my camera deciding which would be best for this shoot, when my recently unknown client walked in. I came to Empire for a photo shoot with one of Lucious Lyon's sons, being that he has many sons I wasn't sure which one I would be working with this afternoon.

Surprisingly, unsurprisingly, I'm greeted with the face of Hakeem Lyon.

"Ay ma, this spot closed for my photo shoot and I ain't ask for no vixens

"Ay ma, this spot closed for my photo shoot and I ain't ask for no vixens." I scoff at his comment.

"I'm the photographer big head."

Chicken laughs but covers it with a cough.

"You're the photographer?" he asks

I chuckle, "yeah I am, unfortunately. Problem?"

"Nah, we all good." he responds licking his lips, smirking as he walks off in the opposite direction, I'm guessing to his dressing room.

-

By now he's been gone for a while, slowly becoming impatient I began tapping my foot rapidly at the leg of my chair. 'Does he not know that I have other places to be and money to make?' I think to myself.

I see Chicken on the other side of the room, and wave her over. When she comes to my attention I ask her to go check on Hakeem, and she responds with "bet", before walking off to his dressing room.

Maybe five minutes later she comes back and announces "Hakeem needs help, says he wants you to meet him in his dressing room."

Ignoring his clearly obvious intentions I roll my eyes and stomp off to his dressing room.

Knocking on the door impatiently, three times, he opens up with a sly smirk on his face.

"Why are you smi-?" I'm cut off by him pulling me into his dressing room.

"Uh, what do you want?" I ask.

His sly smirk turns into a big cheesy smile as he pushes me against one of four walls in his shockingly large dressing room, but that's not what I was worried about right now...

He pecks my lips softly, and leaves soft kisses along my jawbone and the crook of my neck.

In the beginning I tried to push him off but when he wouldn't resist I decided neither would I.

I lift his head up back to my lips as we fall into a tiny make-out session, totally unaware we had made it to the complete opposite side of the room.

He picks me up and I jump up, placing my legs around his waist as he placed me on the dresser, he knocks off a few hair products unintentionally, and pulls away once more, going back to my neck. He kisses it rougher than before, sucking hard at it, I was almost sure he would leave a mark if not many.

Trying to keep as quiet as possible, I chewed at my bottom lip, but before things could get any deeper the door flies open.

& there's Lucious Lyon, I was incredibly embarrassed, while Hakeem just looked shocked.

He gave me the dirtiest look possible, and the only thing he said was "oh hell nah".

I swear I'm gonna lose my job.

542 words .