23. Turn Myself In | Lil Durk

FREEDURKIO🦅.
- felt like writing something
short & sweet, sorry if it's trash.

the one where : he has to
turn himself in

⤳ You"And you think that's the best thing?" Durk sighs in the midst of a phone conversation

You
"And you think that's the best thing?" Durk sighs in the midst of a phone conversation.

I furrow my eyebrows, confused as to what he was talking about, and he throws a finger up, gesturing for me to hold on.

I watched as his face contoured as he seemed to be trying to understand what was being said on the opposite end.

"Aight, I'll get back to you" he finishes, hanging up the phone, and a look of stress washes over his face as he sighs deeply and runs his hands over his face, resting his head in his hands.

"Baby?" I ask and he doesn't respond, "Durk, what's wrong?" I say, as I place my hands on his shoulders and feel him tense up.

"Talk to me" I insist.

"She saying they got a warrant out for me, and I should just turn myself in" he says referring to his lawyer before looking up at me.

I felt my heart drop, "no" was all I could say.

"So I'm going in tomorrow, I guess" he says more like a question.

"Baby no, you ain't did a thing" I pled.

"And she saying that's why I should turn myself in, if ion got nun to hide I should just get it over with..." he continues before I interject.

"But bab-" I say before he cuts me off.

"I got to do what I gotta do, it ain't gon' be long, I'll be back before you know it, like this" he laughs softly and snaps his fingers, trying to reassure me.

The system never on your side, so many things could happen and not all of them work in your favor, and I just don't want to lose my baby.

I find myself lost in my thoughts before Durk knocks me from them, "I love you Y/N" he says, grabbing my face and giving me a slow, sensual kiss.

"Just stay down and we gon' be good" he continues, after breaking from the kiss.

"Ima always be down for you, no matter the situation, I got you daddy" I smile, pulling him in for another kiss.

He deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue in.

"Aye you trynna-?" he speaks, before I cut him off giggling as I already know what he was going to say.

"One last time? For the road?" I smile, "ain't no last time, cause I'm hitting this shit as soon as I get back" he laughed.

"And you bet not give my shit up" he growled, wrapping his hand around my neck, tightening it lightly.

I smile at his aggressiveness, "course not, I'm yours".

449 words .