11. Big Brother | Trippie Redd

Ft. Chris Brown

the one where : your big brother
decides to be a cock block

⤳ YouMichael and I was chilling at some studio waiting for some other artist to meet him here for a feature on a song

You
Michael and I was chilling at some studio waiting for some other artist to meet him here for a feature on a song.

Awaiting the artist who was unknown to me, best believe I was shocked when he walked in...

It was Chris Brown.

"Ay, wassup" he announces, dapping him up and pulling him into one of them ghetto ass hugs.

"How you been nigga? Who's that?" Chris said nodding his head in my direction and licking his lips.

Lawd, when he did that my heart skipped a million beats.

"Ya shordy? She valid." he said holding a cute ass smile showing off his pearly ass whites.

A nigga was about to make me blush and shit.

"Ew no, that's my ugly ass little sister, and she most definitely not valid."

There this nigga Trippie go, killing everybody mood.

"Oh my fault." Chris replied placing his hand over his chest, while chuckling, and then he turned around walking over towards the soundboard.

Then Trippie wanna laugh like something funny and go follow behind him with his dickriding ass.

After wiping this large ass smirk off my face I go to sit down on the couch parallel of them. I zone them out focusing on my instagram feed.

some time later...

I hear Trippie announce that he was heading out to go pick up some food.