26. Trouble | Lil Tjay

the one where : you thought you was low

Tjay 💏
come pull up on me 🥵 - 2:34PM

You
& when I got that message, I jumped up. I haven't seen my boyfriend in about a month due to his touring, he was supposed to be back in town today and told me he'd shoot a text when he was around.

My parents didn't allow me to date without approval, I've brought Tione home for dinner before, and he didn't exactly make the best impression.

My dad decided it wouldn't be a good idea for us to continue a relationship, I told him that but he didn't care, and that led to us sneaking around and continuing our relationship behind my parents' backs.

I shot the text back, "omw 🥰" & my phone autocorrects it to 'On My Way!' before I switch it back.

"Mom I'll be back!" I yell, trying to slip out without question.

"Wait! Where you going?" she calls from the kitchen.

"To Ashley's" I say and make my way out quickly before she asks anymore questions.

-

Arriving at Tjay's building, I glance down at my outfit, I smoothen out my dress, and push my sunglasses to the top of my head.

I pressed the button labeled his apartment number and when the intercom buzzed to let me know he was listening I announced myself and he buzzed me up.

After walking up three flights of stairs I knocked on his front door and when he opened the door he stood in the doorway and looked me up and down before licking his lips and the look on his face made me tingle all over.

He eyes came back up and met mine before he spoke, "damn, I missed yo' ass" he said and embedded his bottom lip between his grills, and pulled me into the apartment as the door slammed behind me.

His arms widened outward as he pulled me into a hug and his hands fell to my rear as he cupped my butt which caused me to snicker as he always did that every time we hugged.

The way he dressed, his demeanor, his smile, his scent, he had me feeling some type of way.

Since the last time I'd seen him he wore an extra chain around his neck, a new bracelet on his wrist and about three extra rings, his boyish look transformed to that of a young man and I was loving it.

"Man, why you staring at a nigga like that? I got some on my face?" he asked wiping his face which caused me to laugh.

"No baby, you just look real good" I said,
simply admiring him as I walked past him toward the living room.

"And you look even better mama" he smiled displaying his grills, "and that ass look fat" he mumbled before sending a smack to my butt causing me to wince and sit down quickly which earned a laugh from him.