13. Live | YBN Glizzy

the one where : an Instagram live & YBN Nahmir helps YBN Glizzy land a spot in your DM

⤳ YouI decided to go live on Instagram just because I was bored and found nothing else entertaining to do

You
I decided to go live on Instagram just because I was bored and found nothing else entertaining to do. Propping my phone up against a stack of books I pressed the 'start live video' button.

Not to brag but due to my following my live had instantly gained about 1400 viewers.

After about 10 minutes had past, and I had most of the small talk conversation with my viewers and their comments.

I notice a comment followed by a tiny blue check fly by, it had caught my attention but I didn't think to look back because of the hundreds of comments racing through my comment section.

But one comment I did notice read: 'YBN NAHMIR COMMNTED!!'

Which I figure was most likely misspelled due to their rushing. I didn't want to think of much it cause I didn't want to fangirl on my own live.

Just after that thought I notice another comment, shockingly this one from '@/ybnnahmir'.

It read: 'guest me yb 🤤'.

I didn't know how to react, or if I should even guest him, because I didn't want to look a fool on my own live with a little over a thousand viewers.

I pushed every thought telling me 'no' or something along those lines aside and just did it.

After connect for about twenty seconds or so I watch as the pixels start to come together and YBN Nahmir is guested into my live.

"Heyyy" I wave.

"Ayo look it's ya shawty Glizzy" he shouts followed by a laugh.

"You know Glizzy?" he asks me.

"No, sorry I don't" I answer truthfully.

He laughs loudly, and then follows "well that ain't what Glizzy be saying, nigga thinks you his wifey", he says which makes me giggle.

Glancing to the top corner I find that my live has increase by a about 2000 viewers which was probably thanks to Nahmir.

"AYO GLIZZY, come here!" I hear Nahmir shout.

In the back I can see someone racing to the camera, and I'm guessing he sat himself next to Nahmir.

He snatches the camera and says "wassup baby".

Lord, he was so fine. Shit.

"Hey Glizzy" I blush.

We spend about 10 minutes or so just interacting with the viewers in the comment section.

Before ending the live video, I announce to Glizzy, "Hey ima hop off this, but you're more than welcome to dm me afterwards" I smirk.

And he practically bounces up and down "ahhh shit, now we live! Aight baby I got you." and then leaves then video.

and before ending it the last comment I see reads: 'Y/N boutta get that Glizzy oop'.

Shortly after ending it I get a notification, 'ybnglizzy sent you a message' and best believe I jumped to respond to it.

461 words .