19a. No Good for Me | Jay Gwuapo

- New Ending
because the old
one felt basic

Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: ɴɪɢɢᴀs ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sʜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴜʟʟɪʙʟᴇ

3 Weeks Later...

You
I sat on the couch glancing at my nails as my mom
continued speaking about some work issue.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap, checking it I had realized I'd recieved a message:

Jay 💏
----
You done actin out b ? -2:37PM

I know this nigga did not wait mad long to write me this bullshit, should've never hit me up at all.

You
---
Nah son you buggin 😂 ain't nobody acting out but you, so you done frontin? -2:38PM

Jay 💏
----
So no? You not done? 😕 -2:38PM

You
---
LMFAO bye, ion got time. -2:38PM

This nigga really blowing mine, my phone dinged again indicating another message but really, I could care less. I didn't even bother checking it. Ignored as I gave my mother a hug and said goodbye before she made her way back out.

About five minutes passed, and I was met with the loud banging of the front door.

Now who the fuck?

"Open da fuckin' door Y/N" I hear Jay on the other sides.

"Fuck you knocking on my momma shit like that? Lucky she ain't here" I semi-yell.

I open the door slightly, leaving the chain lock on, "what do you want nigga?"

"I want you baby" he says laughing, blowing me a kiss.

"Ion got time for games Jay" I say, not returning the smile.

"If you don't open this door Y/N-" he smacked his lips while bucking at me.

I closed the door, removing the lock, and opening it once more.

He pushed the door wide open, revealing me in a fitted tank top and a pair of shorts.

He licked his lips, while shaking his head.

"What you trynna do?" he smiles revealing his braces.

"I'm trynna get you the fuck out" I fake smile.

"Why you so rude fa'?" he asks.

"Cause you 'odee' dayroom, and then you wanna come back like ain't shit happen, you buggin'." I say mushing him out my way.

"Dayroom? You wildin'. I ain't seen you in a minute and this how you actin'?" he laughs, rubbing a hand over his face.

"Bye Jay" I laugh, trying to push him out the door.

"Fuck funny?" he presses.

"YOU! You funny as shit, you be fucking wit mad fem, so why you gotta pop up at my door? Go bother them lil bitches and leave me alone."

"I just needed sometime baby" he says, and I just stay quiet. I know he didn't think that was gonna explain and just make everything he said okay.

"So you ain't miss me?" he asks.

"Are you deada-, get the fuck out" I say grilling him,

"A nigga been feeling lonely without you over me. You ain't miss me? At all?" he asks.

"Nah I didn't, you know why? Cause you ain't 'nO gOoD fOr mE'." I mock, throwing his words in his face.

"That's what this about? If them other niggas better baby you can go with them" he scoffs. "Actually, Ion give a fuck," he laughs, slighty gripping my throat, "you gon be my girlfriend faeva, I'll kill em" he smiles pecking my lips.

I mug him, looking up at him. "Well you can't be my boyfriend, even you said so. You was right, all these feelings involved, you wasn't supposed to get attached" I shrug my shoulders.

"You done?" he chuckles, "Ion give a fuck what I said, I ain't mean it. It took me a minute to see it, but I feel like you the key, I just need one chance."

"I love you" he says, kissing me once more.

& this time I don't push him away, I kiss back, and when he pulls away, & smile back lightly, "I'll think about it, bye now" I say, before finally managing to push him out the door, leaving him speechless.

602 words .