Chapter 1

WARNING: this story contains some sexual content and mature content which viewers may find unpleasant.

Kyle's POV

Fatima's House

Friday, 29 August 2014

18.15 hrs

Fatima poured the Moroccan mint tea from the little traditional silver pot into Daniel and Lucy's cups, followed then by Ikram, her mother, myself, Soukaina and finally the rest of her family gathered around the front room.

The tea was very warm and the sweet minty aroma filled the room within seconds of pouring into everyone's cups. For the rest of them it was a scent they were already used to, but judging by the look in both Daniel and Lucy's expressions, it was clearly the first time they'd ever tasted traditional Moroccan style mint tea.

'Thank you very much, Fatima,' said Daniel.

Fatima nodded her head at him.

'Chukran,' replied Lucy with a smile. 'It smells lovely.'

Fatima returned the smile as she poured the rest in Ikram's and her father, Sufian's, cups

'It's very sweet, and I promise you won't be able to stop drinking once you start,' she added before continuing with the rest of the family.

Once she was done she set the pot on the table and took her seat back down on the big armchair to sit comfortably. I sat just directly beside her on the actual arm of the big chair, holding my cup of mint tea in my hand.

Ikram and her father sat on two chairs just on my left near the right hand side of the sofa, with little Yusuf sat on Ikram's lap, whilst the twin grandmothers, Sidrah and Zara, also took up seats on the sofa alongside Daniel and Lucy.

Meanwhile Yasmina and Soukaina were busy setting up all the food and drinks on the table which had been moved out from the kitchen into the corner of the living room beside the window, just behind the sofa. A couple more cousins, a boy and a girl, and their parents also took up space in front of the sofa stood near the television set.

It had been a pretty big turnout for Fatima's gender reveal party.

So far everyone else was still in the dark of what the results of the second ultrasound we had on Wednesday was – all except for Yasmina and her family that is who arrived on Monday before the ultrasound.

Upon their arrival Yasmina also informed us they had just successfully purchased a house here in Gibraltar, which meant they could now reside here and be much closer to Soukaina and her family.

Looking down at Fatima, I couldn't get over how good she looked today in her white trousers sporting her black and white Adidas sneakers and button down denim shirt, complimenting her black Hijab.

As for myself I kept to a basic pair of light denim shorts, yellow short sleeved shirt and white Converse. Daniel's outfit was no different to mine minus a white shirt in place of a yellow shirt and white Reebok shoes.

Lucy certainly stood out in her green summer dress which brought out the complexion in her strawberry blonde hair. I also noticed Daniel couldn't keep his eyes off her as he frequently peaked over to admire her beauty every so often.

'So how's work going for you?' Ikram asked me.

'It's been a bit hectic this week. This week alone we've had a lot of patients coming in and because majority of my staff are on leave I have to cover most, if not all, of the work.'

'I can imagine, but you're getting paid for it, and it's working out well right?'

I nodded my head, sipping my tea.