Chapter Forty-Five

A/N: Just a warning, smut up ahead.

- - -

"Hey babe." Taehyung says as he wraps his arms around Jungkook from behind.

"Hey."

Jungkook had been standing on the balcony looking out at the perfect scenery behind the cabin. He had been following a rabbit that was making his way across a stream and it was calming knowing that the brown fluff ball got across the stream safely.

Junkook turned around in Taehyung's arms to prevent the elder from giving him hickeys.

That's literally all Taehyung bad been trying to do this entire trip, was give Jungkook a hickey. His only explanation being, "You're mine now, and I want all of the handsome deer out there to stop staring at you."

Which quickly recieved a, "They'll just have to wait because I'm not attracted to deer. What kind of excuse is that, anyways?"

"What do you want to do now?" Taehyung's husky voice asked, as he had just awoken from a nap.

"I feel like you have something in mind." Jungkook says with a smile as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"I do, but you have to be up for it too."

"I'm up for anything right now, hyung."

"You're such a brat, you know that?" Taehyung asks, beginning to walk backwards to get them back indoors. We wouldn't want to corrupt that poor little bunny, now would we?

"Why don't you show me just how much of a brat I am, hyung?"

"You asked for it." Taehyung informs, connecting their lips as he closes the door to the balcony with his foot and continues walking them backwards towards the bed.

The kiss started passionately, but the second the two fell on the bed and Taehyung swiped his tongue on Jungkook's lips for permission, it turned to a lustful kiss.

Taehyung flipped the two over so that he was hovering over Jungkook and began pulling at his shirt to pull it off.

"No, hyung, don't take your shirt off yet."

"Then what do you want me to do? Take your shirt off?" Taehyung asks as a joke, but Jungkook blushes and looks away from the older proving that he did in fact wish for the older to remove his shirt first.

"Anything for you, baby." Taehyung says, pulling the younger's shirt off and damn, he's glad he did.

Taehyung leans back down to give Jungkook a kiss as his hands slipped up to play with the younger's nipples, which cause the younger to snake his arms around the older's neck. Taehyung pulls away from the kiss to suck at Jungkook's neck. As Taehyung kissed where Jungkook's jawline met his neck, Jungkook let out a moan louder than any of the rest.

"Found it." Taehyung whispers before moving to peck the younger's chest in random places.

Taehyung soon makes his way down just a little bit further, kissing just below Jungkook's belly button. Getting a little impatient, Jungkook makes the next move as he begins unbuckling Taehyung's jeans.

"What're you doing, baby?" Taehyung asks between kisses to Jungkook's neck and face.

"I'm moving this along, hyung."

"Mm, who said you could?" Taehyung whispers in Jungkook's ear before biting his lobe.

"No one did, but I'm bored just laying here. Let's get to the more fun part, shall we?" The younger asks, pulling Taehyung's shirt over his head.