Chapter One

"Do you, Kim Namjoon, take Kim Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." The man says with a bright smile.

"Do you, Kim Seokjin, take Kim Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss your groom." The ordained minister says.

Jin kisses Namjoon, bending the younger over backwards a little. The guests clapped as the children blew bubbles at the freshly married couple walking back down the aisle.

The reception was huge. But what else would you expect from the richest CEO in South Korea?

The color scheme was picked out by Namjoon: baby blue and lavender with white accents. Both boys were wearing white tuxes but Namjoon's tie was purple and Jin's was blue. The cake was five tiered, the bottom being blue and the next one being purple, continuing the pattern all the way up the cake. There were rhinestones around the bottom of each tier which was beautiful with little rhinestones put randomly over the rest of the tier.

The table cloths were blue with centerpieces full of lavender and daisies. There were blue and purple lights on every wall that switched off making the walls look striped vertically.

To say the least, the guests were wowed with everything.

A spoon was clinked on a glass and everyone looked towards the noise.

"I just want to say, as Jin's brother, that it is truly wonderful to see them so happy. To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't snuck off with each other yet. It's tough, seeing my big brother become an even bigger brother but I know he's been wanting to take this step for forever, and I'm glad he's taken it. Namjoon-hyung, you are one lucky man but Jin-hyung is even luckier. You two really struck gold and are quite the show stoppers individually so one can only imagine how impactful you'll be together. As I said before, I'm glad to see you so happy together. My best of luck to your futures together!" Taehyung said, finishing and sitting down.

Soon after, Jin stood up and said, "Thank you, Taehyung. We really appreciate it. But what is most important now is the food. Real quick, I wish to thank you all for coming and watch me and my beloved step through the door of marriage with pride. Your food is to my left if you have not noticed. You are welcome to any and all of it. I hope you all have fun in the moments that follow!"

Jin sat back down in his chair that was sat on a slightly raised platform for the grooms. As soon as he was in range, Namjoon's hand was in his.

Taehyung fixed plates for the grooms before fixing a plate for himself and sitting down with all of his rich friends.

"Hey, who's the kid sitting in the corner?" Jimin asked as he nodded his head toward a corner behind Taehyung. Taehyung looked over his shoulder and knitted his eyebrows together. He had never seen the boy before.

He had brown hair that almost covered his eyes that were a deep brown- so dark they looked black.

He almost looked like a child in a club. Especially since he was drinking out of a juice box.

Which only made Taehyung more attracted to him for some reason.