Chapter Thirty-Three

WARNING. THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY MY FRIENDS.

- - -

Jungkook leads Taehyung through the large crowd and the large double doors that lead to the nearly empty hallway. The elevator is quiet as the two stand across from each other and facing the other. Taehyung continually stares at Jungkook while Jungkook tries his hardest to not meet Taehyung's gaze.

To say you could cut the tension with a butter knife was an understatement. You could shoot the tension and it wouldn't even budge. It was weird though. Neither intended to do anything sexual but that seemed to be all that was running through either of their minds.

"You know, we don't have to do anything when we get back to the room. Unless you want to. I just don't want you to think I'm pressuring you into doing anything. I can fal- er... work at any pace. We don't have to rush into anything."

"I-I wasn't planning on d-doing anything like th-that." Jungkook stutters.

"Oh thank God. Wait, no. I didn't mean that like I don't want to do... that with you I just meant I don't want to rush into this. If we're going to make this work then I think we need to hold off on the... physical aspect of a relationship."

"Me too. I want our moment to be special. Meaningful. Not just something that happened late at night in the heat of the moment. I don't mean that we should like plan it out but that we should consider what we're doing before we do it."

"Totally. God, I'm so glad we're on the same page." Taehyung says as the two exit the elevator,

"Me too. Who knew getting stuff of your chest like that would be so relieving?"

"So what's the plan for the rest of the night?"

"Um, we could watch a movie."

"I like the way you think. So I'm guessing XXX: The Return of Xander Cage?"

"How did you know?"

"I just got a Triple X vibe from you. You like Monty Python and the Holy Grail don't you?"

"Do I really give off a vibe?"

"Everyone does, I'm just really good at reading the vibes."

"Sure you are."

"Anyways, while you were gone the other day, I went to the store and stocked up on some basics and since we're leaving soon, we need to eat them."

"What kind of basics?"

"Ice cream, candy of all sorts, drinks, and soju. I didn't know what you liked so I got a little bit of everything. Where do you want to start?"

"Let's start with the candy."

"Okay, what kind of candy do you want?"

"I like just about anything. Just get it all."

- - -

The two ended up falling asleep right after the Black Knight's limbs were all cut off because obviously they chose Monty Python and the Holy Grail over Triple X: The Return of Xander Cage. That's just a given.

So when Jungkook woke up, he found himself with his head in Taehyung's lap and a small pool of drool on Taehyung's pants. Taehyung had a hand on Jungkook's waist and his head was leaned back on the couch so his mouth was left open. Apparently, Taehyung has a horrible snore.

Jungkook checked the time and realized they had three hours before their flight.

Yelling at Taehyung to wake up, Jungkook rushes to find some clean clothes to wear. For some reason, he packed all of his travel clothes at the bottom of his suitecase.

So there he was, rushing to get dressed as Taehyung was doing the same. In the rush of the moment, Taehyung pulls down his pants.

And his underwear.

And Jungkook looked up at the wrong time.

Holy sh- don't say anything stupi-

"You're huge." Jungkook's mouth let's out and he mentally face palms.

"What? Oh. Oh my God. Ahh!" Taehyung says, pulling his pants back up.

"Well don't keep looking at my crotch!" Taehyung says, pulling his shirt over his head.

"I can't help it!" Jungkook says, closing his eyes shut causing Taehyung to chuckle.

Taehyung knew he was being contradictory, but he couldn't help it. He was embarrassed but seeing a flustered Jungkook was cute.

The two continued getting ready with side glances and red cheeks. After checking out they made their way to the airport where the found a lot of other people they recognized from the wedding. Not everybody ran multi-billion dollar companies and could just not go to work some days. Like Jin and Namjoon who decided to stay for another week. They're still in the honeymoon phase.

- - -

A/N: This ended bad. But on a different note, I, a white girl, got my edges done on the banks of a french river while being stared at by some other white girls on the trip with us. They even asked my mom if she was okay with me getting my edges done and my mom walked over and told me and the girl that was doing my hair what they were saying. And then she proceeded to inform the girl who was doing my hair and one of our friends that even she tucks down her edges, she just doesn't use edge control. You learn something new every day, amiright?