Chapter Twelve

"I'd like to welcome you all to the biggest wedding party of the year. My boy, Min Yoongi, has decided to have a secluded wedding with only his closest friends and family. But he settled in the middle with me which is why you are all here! So without further adue, let's meet the grooms!" A man says into a microphone on a stage towards the back of the room.

Mr. Min, Jungkook assumes, moves to the side as three men make their way to the microphone.

"Hi." The shortest boy says and the crowd responds with a hi back.

"My name is Min Yoongi, in case you didn't know. Um, I'm not typically the type of person who enjoys big parties but my fiances love parties so this is for them. I just want to say that I am extremely thankful for all of you who have not outcasted us for our unusual relationship. I'd also like to thank you for coming and making this night unforgettable for my two favorite people." Yoongi says before the tallest steps up to the mic.

"Hey guys, I'm Hoseok but you guys can call me Ho." Hoseok says, winking.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. But like the man said, thanks for not putting us out and thanks for coming, we really appreciate it. Real quick before we let you guys have fun, there's a raffle in the front corner over there for a Hyundai Palisade. Most of you have found the drinks and food I see, so I guess I'll let you have at it. Also, try not to get arrested." Hoseok says and the party chuckles before chatter starts up as the boys leave the stage.

"Is that the throuple you were talking about?"

"Yep. They're flying out the Monday after next for a vacation with all of their parents before the wedding. We fly out the Wednesday before the wedding which is about a week and a half later. In calendar terms, today is the thirteenth, they leave on the twenty-second and we leave on the thirty-first which leaves the wedding on November third."

"Oh. Wow. And you're taking me with you?"

"Yeah. No one else is gonna be in the office. We're gonna do a whole bunch of work the beginning of that week and I'll just have Jackie copy it over to pdfs while we're gone."

"You have this thought out, don't you?"

"We've been planning this for a while. Their like brothers to Jin and I."

"Who is?" A deep voice asks, causing Jungkook and Taehyung to turn around only to see Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"Hyungs!" Taehyung says before shaking hands with Yoongi and hugging Hoseok and Jimin.

"Don't hug them too long, they might get attached." Yoongi jokes and the four laugh.

"Who are you?" Jimin asks for the first time as he looks at Jungkook.

"Guys, this is Jeon Jungkook. Jin-hyung hired him." Taehyung says and all three of the other's eyes suddenly show an emotion that neither Taehyung nor Jungkook can decipher.

What is it with all of these people knowing something about my position? Jungkook thinks to himself.

"Jungkook, this is Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi-hyung."

"I told you to stop calling me hyung."

"I know, but I don't want a repeat of middle school."

"That was one time and I only punched you because you spilled your tray on me."

"I'm gonna go get drinks. Wanna come with me?" Jimin whispers and Jungkook nods, following the shorter.

"So, I heard you have a job at Kim Eateries."

"Yeah. It's been a week and a half now."

"How do you like it?"

"It's nice. I got Jin-hyung's old apartment which was a huge plus."

"Oh really? I didn't know he was going to move out that fast."

"Apparently. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know why Jin-hyung hired me, would you?"

Jimin's eyes widen and he becomes a stuttering mess. His voice deepens and he says, "I-I don't kn-know what you're t-talking about, s-sir."

"Fine, if no one will tell me, then I'll find out on my own." Jungkook says with a devious as he pours the punch into his cup. Jungkook didn't know what was in the punch and he thought he got a whiff of alcohol but he laughed his thoughts away with Jimin.

- - -

A/N: I didn't edit this so I'm sorry for that. Also, I'm gonna change the cover again. I don't like this one and the first one was so boring.  Anyways, enjoy your week.