Chapter Thirty-Two

Nothing else happened. Seriously. The next big event was the wedding. Which was weird to watch because:

1. Taehyung was one of the groomsmen standing to the left side. Apparently they just picked a whole bunch of their closest friends to stand up there because none of them can make a decision. Anyways, Jungkook was left sitting on the end of the first row with Namjoon on his other side.

2. This was the first wedding Jungkook had seen with more than two people getting married. And then they went to kiss and it was... odd watching the interaction.

3. Taehyung had to do something after the wedding so Jungkook was left alone in a room full of people he didn't know that were well on their way to being drunk.

4. Jungkook couldn't help but let his mind constantly wander to what his wedding will be like. He knows there will be a lot of things that will be different but Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi had disappeared for an hour after the wedding. Were Jungkook and Taehyung supposed to slip off like that at their wedding? What did the throuple do? Jungkook doesn't want to know.

"Jungkook come dance." Jimin yells as he tugs on Jungkook's hands.

"I can't." Jungkook yells back, smelling the slight stench of alcohol on Jimin's breath.

"Why not? I'm sure you're a great dancer."

"I'm really not. Besides, I'm trying to lay low."

"Aw, why's that? Avoiding Taehyung?"

Jungkook blushes because that's exactly what he's doing. Not to be cocky, but Jungkook knew that if he got on the dance floor, everyone's attention would be on him and he didn't want Taehyung to see that side of him. Jungkook wasn't embarrassed by the fact that he could dance but he didn't want the first time Taehyung saw him actually dance to be while they were surrounded by tons of guests to a wedding that wasn't theirs. Did that make him weird?

"Okay, if you won't dance then you should have something to drink."

"Jimin, as much as I want to, I don't do well with alcohol in my system."

"No one does, come on, just a little?"

"Why don't you tell him you're just gonna go dance?" Taehyung asks, showing up out of nowhere.

"Why don't you do it for me?"

"You're a grown man. You can do this!" Taehyung encourages.

"I don't wanna." Jungkook whines with a pout.

"Jimin, we're going to dance. Don't get too drunk."

"Too late, but have fun you two!" Jimin yells before he raises a hand and yells a loud 'woo'.

"So, tell me, you come here often?" Taehyung asks, laying one of his hand on Jungkook's waist and taking Jungkook's hand in the other. Jungkook's free hand finds a home on Taehyung's shoulder.

After the silver headed reappeared, he was missing his suit jacket and had pulled on a bandana. His tie was loosened and he was now in low top Doc Martens.

"Not really. Do you?"

"First and last time."

"Hm, where's your next stop?"

"Probably my hotel room."

"Are you taking anyone with you?"

"Oh yeah. There's this guy and he's absolutely beautiful. I'd describe him to you but we don't need you getting jealous now do we?"

"Me? Jealous? Never." Jungkook says with a smile.

"Mhm, would you happen to see him?" Taehyung asks, looking around the room for show.

"I can't find him if I don't know what he looks like."

"I forgot- wait, I think I found him." Taehyung says, staring at Jungkook who bites his lip.

"Don't do that." Taehyung whispers in Jungkook's ear before nuzzling into Jungkook's neck and breathing in the euphoric sent.

"Do what?"

"Bite your lip. It drives me crazy."

"How crazy?"

"Very." Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook again.

"Show me."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Positive."

"Then after you, my dearest." Taehyung says, never tearing the eye contact between the two.

- - -

A/N: This is kind of filler. But for this issue of Bubblegumbumdrop's Wild Adventures Abroad, we bring you the story of the time when we were on a boat tour and we got close enough to one of the banks that the guy sitting on the bank could actually throw something and make it in the boat. Needless to say, my friends thought the chips were good. And since this one was short and rather uneventful I'll also add that this was on the same river that a girl dropper her camera in. And what did she do? Go in after it. But we got her changed out of her river clothes and went to dinner. Hope you have a good week!