Chapter Thirty

"You wanna head back to the room now?" Taehyung asks after noticing his hands were getting pruny. I would say it's getting cold but they're on an island. Temperature literally never changes.

"Yeah, I'm getting pruny."

The two exited the pool and made their way back to the room, making sure to be as quiet as possible. It was like, one in the morning after all.

"Did you have fun?" Taehyung asks after closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, did you?"

"Tons." Taehyung says with a smile as he approached the younger.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks with a questioning smirk.

"I'm coming to kiss you." Taehyung says before breaking into a run.

Taehyung chases after Jungkook for a while but soon catches up to the younger, tackling him on the bed. That left Taehyung hovering over Jungkook on the bed with very little space between them.

"I win." Taehyung says, glancing down at Jungkook's lips.

"Yeah, you did."

"You gonna give me my prize?"

"And what's that?"

"A kiss."

"Is that what it's gonna take to shut you up?" Jungkook asks with a smile.

"Unfortunately for you, yes."

"Looks like I have no choice then." Jungkook says before reaching up to Taehyung's face.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face with both hands, guiding him to the other's lips. Soon, Taehyung was nipping at Jungkook's lip, asking for permission silently.

The kiss deepend as Jungkook runs his fingers through Taehyung's hair as the older pulled himself closer to the younger.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily and staring in awe at the slightly disheveled Jungkook in front of him.

"I think I'm addicted." Taehyung whispers.

"Me too. But at this rate, we won't sleep ever again."

"I'll just ask Yoongi what we're doing tomorrow. I don't think they had anything planned."

"You can do that while I get ready for bed." Jungkook says, pushing Taehyung off of him lightly.

"Don't take too long."

"I'll try not to."

- - -

Jungkook:
JIMIN! JIN! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Jimin:
We already gave you condoms.

Jin:
Shut up, Jimin. What do you need Jungkook?

Jungkook:

I can tell you guys everything some other time but Taehyung and I just made out and I kind of want to go further but I kind of don't. What do I do?

Jimin:
I knew it. MA BOI IS GETTING LAID TONIGHT GURLS

Jin:
If you don't 100% want to go there, I wouldn't. But if you're in the moment and you're ready to go, then go for it. I mean, you are getting married.

Jungkook:
I know this sounds cheesy but I kind of want to wait until our wedding night. I don't want to just do something without meaning it.

Jimin:
👀👀😬😬

Jin:
I get that. You just have to follow you're gut, bud.

Jimin:
Quick moment of All Seriousness, it's totally up to you, Jungkook. Taehyung may have the hormones of a hormone monster but he knows that no is no. Like Jin said, just follow your gut.

Jungkook:
Thanks guys.

Jin:
Anytime.

Jimin:
I want ALL of the tea tomorrow sis.

Jungkook:
😉😉

- - -

They're right. I should follow my gut. And right now my gut is telling me that now isn't the time. You're not swearing yourself off until your wedding night, Jungkook, you just want to know Tae better. You want it to be more than an infatuation when you do anything. Yeah.

Jungkook finishes changing and exits the bathroom in just a pair of basketball shorts.

"What took you so long?"

"Jin texted me."

"About what? It's one thirty."

"Oh, it was just to make sure we remembered to get in the bed. You know Jin. Super parent-like."

"I don't think that's what happened, but we're going with it. Next order of business, we've slept in the same bed before but do we want to do that tonight?" Taehyung asks with a funny face.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" Jungkook asks, walking over to the bed only to flop out on his stomach.

"I'm going to take that as a yes. Let me change and we'll be ready for lights out."

- - -

A/N: Oof. Crazy story for this chapter: a kid bought $300 worth of souvenirs and accidentally left them on some steps. He remembered about them after we had gone down in the Metro and by the time our group leader had gone back up to get it, it was gone.