𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒

happy kids

jonuh 😳
you see, that
is a proper gc name!

daniboy🧸
ya know i can always
change it

corbs 🥺
dani, don't

zachary 🤡
i miss you guys
a lot

jdong 👊🏻
that was sweet
zach
jdong 👊🏻
what the hell did
you do to zach

zachary 🤡
haha very funny

jonuh 😳
but seriously, what
happened to the other zach

zachary 🤡
i cannot believe
you assholes

daniboy🧸
there he is

corbs 🥺
MY FLIGHT IS ABOUT
TO BOARD HELP

daniboy🧸
WHERE ARE YOU GOING

jonuh 😳
no need to yell

jdong 👊🏻
yeah, where the
hell are you going, corbyn

corbs 🥺
it's a secret but i gotta
go, see you losers later

zachary 🤡
now that he's gone

jonuh 😳
really zach?

zachary 🤡
what

daniboy🧸
do you seriously not
like corbyn

zachary 🤡
IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE

jdong 👊🏻
well okay then

✰✰

corbyn off the plane in portland, oregon. he was finally here. he opened his phone and texted keri.

corbyn
i'm here :)

keri
he's going
to be so happy

corbyn
i see you

keri pulled corbyn in for a hug when corbyn reached her car. "you ready?" she asked and corbyn smiled. "i'm so ready" he replied sliding into the passenger seat. the drive back to daniel's house couldn't have gone any faster, once they pulled into the driveway keri called daniel.

"hey baby, you up?"
"barely, where'd you go?"
"i had some errands to run, what are you doing right now?"
"i'm about to take a shower, you almost home?"
"okay, and yes i'm about there, love you"
"love you too"

"here's the plan. i'm going to have you in his room on his bed, so that when he comes out of the shower you'll be sitting there and he might actually start to cry, so be warned." keri explained, and corbyn couldn't contain his excitement. "one year today, after one year of constant texts and facetimes, i finally get to hold him" corbyn said and keri smiled.

✰✰

daniel threw on his shirt and pants and dried his hair some more before walking out of the bathroom. daniel covered his face with his hands and sobbed into them, corbyn stood up and wrapped his arms around daniel, who slowly wrapped his arms corbyn. "surprise" corbyn said, tears of joy flowing down his face. "i hate you, corbyn matthew" daniel mumbled and corbyn laughed.

"no you don't" he said and daniel pulled away. "fuck, you're even hotter in person" daniel said as he admired corbyn. corbyn cupped daniel's cheeks with his hands and placed his lips on the brunettes. "i love you, daniel james" corbyn muttered into the kiss. daniel smiled and wrapped his arms around corbyn's neck, kissing the blonde harder. "i love you more, corbyn matthew" daniel said pushing corbyn towards the bed. daniel pushed corbyn onto the bed so that daniel was on top of him.