𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

"if you're watching this then that means i'm dead, haha, i mean when did my life become this sudden hell? i used to be so fucking happy, so carefree, and now, it's like i can't find any reason to even smile anymore. i have a few last things to say before i go, so if you want to listen, which you probably don't, here it goes."

"zach, thank you for the best three years of my life, i know you probably won't understand this until you are a little bit older, but i love you, zach, so fucking much. i'm sure dad is gonna tell you that i named you, and that's the truth, you are so special, zach, and don't let anyone ever tell you that you aren't special. don't make the same mistakes i did, i love you, zachary dean, forever and always"

"jack, i remember the first time we met, you literally threw paint in my face, and then we got into a paint war and got sent up to the office. haha, that was probably the first time i've ever gotten in trouble, and it wasn't so bad. thank you for sticking with me these past five years. you're a singer, jack, don't ever let anyone tell you that you aren't, because i know you are, i love you, jack, endlessly."

"jonah, i don't know exactly what to say to you, because there is so much that i have to say. you have stuck by me for seventeen years, seventeen years we've been friends, i don't know how to even thank you for all you've done for me, you were there when my mom died, you were there when my dad almost broke, you were there for it all, and i am forever grateful for the seventeen years we spent with each other. i love you, jonah, so fucking much"

"i'm not gonna say the name of this next person, but he knows who he is, he knows how much i loved him, how much i did for him. he didn't do anything for me, he just used me, until i was at the breaking point, and that's when he tried to reach out, but it was too late, i was already broken, and nothing could've fixed me"

"to my dad, i'm sorry, i know how hard this is going to be for you, but i need you to take care of zach, please, he can't grow up without a dad, please take care of him, i love you"

"i'm sorry"

corbyn shut off the camera and uploaded it it youtube, he then took a gun and placed it against his head. "i loved you, daniel" the gun went off and corbyn fell to the floor, blood pooling out of his head.

— this is utter crap but i missed
writing my oneshots

FINAL EDIT july 2nd, 2023 — this was shit