𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄

jonah wrapped his arms around a certain birthday boy. "happy twentieth, baby" jonah mumbled, softly kissing the brunettes neck. "mhm thank you, baby" daniel moaned softly. jonah nibbled slightly on daniel's ear, sending chills  down the boys spine.

"i think this calls for a little birthday cake" jonah smirked, and daniel smiled. "let's eat this cake" daniel mumbled as jonah softly pressed his lips to his, slowly sliding off the tattered sweatpants daniel was wearing. "oh god, you're so fucking sexy" daniel moaned, as he slid down jonah's underwear. "i'm gonna make you feel so good, daniboy" jonah smirked as he slowly entered daniel. daniel let out a pleasure moan as jonah thrusted up and down. "cum for me, daddy" daniel moaned as jonah flipped him over. daniel wrapped his hands around jonah's member, and slowly started to pump, jonah let out a loud moan.

"oh fuck, daniel i'm close" jonah moaned as daniel pumped his dick one last time, causing jonah's juices spilled out over, jonah ran his tongue up daniel's happy trail, their dicks brushed up against each other. "round two, baby?" jonah mumbled as he slowly sucked on daniel's neck. "please fuck me" daniel moaned and jonah smirked, he entered daniel once more, this time thrusting harder.

✰✰

"i cannot believe they are actually doing this right now" corbyn shook his head as he and zach exited their room. zach covered his ears and walked down the stairs. "i shouldn't be listening to this" he mumbled. "hey – oh for fucks sake, are they actually fucking each other right now?" tyler said walking into the house. corbyn snorted and nodded his head. "jonah is giving daniel his birthday cake, couldn't you tell?" jack said, and zach screamed causing jack and corbyn to roll off the couch laughing their asses off.

✰✰

daniel ran his hand up jonah's dick, causing jonah to let out a moan. "let's continue this in the shower, baby" daniel mumbled and jonah straddled daniel, as they got in the shower. as jonah entered daniel, he nibbled daniel's ear, causing the brunette to slightly melt at his touch. jonah ran his hand through daniel's hair as he slowly thrusted, sending chills up daniels spine.

daniel ran his finger across jonah's chest, he slowly sat on jonah, his dick slightly hanging off jonah. daniel slowly started to kiss jonah, but jonah laughed and flipped daniel so daniel was on the bottom. "i'm top, dani baby, don't you remember?" jonah said as he grabbed daniel's dick and started to pump it, sending daniel to let out a loud moan. "daddy, i'm so close" daniel moaned and jonah kept thrusting. "cum for me, baby" jonah mumbled as daniel let out a moan, his juices spilling all over jonah and the bed sheets. jonah licked the juices off his hands and kissed daniel softly.

"happy birthday, baby boy" jonah mumbled and daniel smiled, he had the best birthday cake.

— holy shit this sucked mother fucking ass
but i was in a rush because i love yusur

FINAL EDIT july 2nd, 2023 — i'm gonna go burn my eyes now