Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love

Start from the beginning

"Well, breakfast time." Louis left the room, shutting the door again.

"Becca." I shook her lightly.

She didn't do anything.

"Beccaaa." 

"Mmm?"

"We gotta get up."

"Okay..." She sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"So what should we do this morning?" She asked.

"I was thinking, feeding each other? Maybe you sit in my lap during breakfast? Since there is only six seats." 

"That sounds...fine." She said, yawning inbetween.

I grabbed her hand, leading her down the stairs.

"There's Nialler." Liam smiled, then continued cooking.

"Hey, everyone." I smiled, sitting down, pulling Becca by her waist into my lap.

Cher just walked in, but Harry was already in the kitchen.

"Hi." She waved, sitting down next to me.

"No no no, Cher, come hereee." Harry whined, motioning her over.

She obeyed, walking over to him, he was sitting down across from me.

"Yes?"

He just smiled, pulling her into his lap.

"Liammm, I'm hungry!" I complained, I also needed a way to stop looking at them.

"Okay, okay, here." Liam set down two plates in front of us.

I grabbed a fork, then putting it up to Becca's lips, she opened, eating the food from it.

"Mmm, thanks." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"You're really cute." I winked, seeing that fake blush occur.

"I'm not really that hungry, I'll be in the other room." Cher smiled, I know she was watching, she headed into the way to the second living room, the one we don't really use.

"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom." I lifted Becca, placing her in the seat to eat, I headed the way to the bathroom, but faked my way around to Cher.

She had a tear rolling down her cheek, she was focused on her phone, wiping the tear away, but another one dripping off of her cheek.

"Cher-Bear." I kind of scared her by saying it, but she looked at me only for a second, before looking away from me.

"Don't...call me...that." She sniffled.

"Why not?" I moved a few steps to her, just not so close to her.

"J-just go see Rebecca...or something." She tried to shoo me away.

"No, not until you tell me why you're crying." I crossed my arms, now standing in front of her.

"Niall...you can be...so blind...sometimes..." Cher stood up, pushing my chest back slightly, but we were in each others faces.

"What are you talking about?" 

"How come...I've never heard...of Rebecca before?"

"You mean when I invited you to our concert? The time you spent the night? When we played tag? Those times?"

"...Y-yes." She nodded.

"Because-...I don't know." I can't tell her...I couldn't tell anyone...she could keep a secret...right?