Katrina dream

So you all I wanted to have a chapter based off of X and migos beef and Trina and cardi getting into it but I don't really feel like writing that into the book anymore. So I'm addressing it now because it will appear in some conversations

Carrying on......

: Katrina : (also this will be the way i will write POV)

I tried to move but I couldn't. I looked down seeing belts and a white jacket that prevent me from moving. I looked around seeing the glass with marks and scratches, I instantly knew where I am.

My body started to shake as I saw my mom, as well as a blonde male body laying on the floor covered in blood.

"No...no." I tried to move back as my backs against the wall. Tears fell from my eyes as this place brings me fear. I saw so many people die here and I don't want to be the next one up.

I felt a dark presence coming close as I screamed for help but no one could answer me.

The sound of high heels echoed through out the room. She stood in front of me. Those red heels with an all black robe and some type of cloth to cover her mouth and nose.

"Don't scream, it will only make things worse."

"Who are you? And what am I doing here?"

"You don't know how long it's been since that look was in your eyes" she said getting close, looking me in my eyes.

"Who in the hell are you?!" I yelled as I saw her eyes become more dark

"Someone who want to help." She said touching my hair as I got a chill down my spine

"I have a surprise for you." She started laughing evilly as she walked away pulling in her heels creating a echo in the place and came back pulling a chain. At the end of the chain was...

"Jahseh!" I yelled seeing him bloody and it instantly scared me as I looked away unable to look at him clearly.

"You see this?"

"What did you do to him?!" I tried to break free and I wanted to break free and fight her for the things she did to my boyfriend. I saw her eyes and heard her smile.

"That's what I'm looking for. Your eyes are glowing red Katrina. That redness I your eyes, that's going to kill your ass or leave you with a nightmare. Just like this." She said and her voice started to become clear and I started to figure out who she was...

"Your anger already killed her right." She looked in the corner and I saw my mom with blood coming from her brains. The fact of seeing my mom instantly made me cry louder as I don't want to see her like this. I don't know what emotion to feel anymore seeing my boyfriend and mother dead in front of my eyes.

"This has to be a fucking joke..."I told myself as she placed her finger under my chin and we looked at each other. I could see my reflection in her eyes. My eye color was now red to match hers and it scared me.

"Tick tock Katrina. Tick tick" she said as I saw a clock. I didn't know if it was Am or pm but it read 6:18.

I jumped as I looked around to see my boyfriend beside me in bed sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake him up. I started to smile and I drifted back to sleep .

Timeskip Feb 2018

Okay so this is short yeah ik but I'm back! Yay! And also this book only have a few chapters left and I get to explain why the book seems so off with times kinda.