10

I woke up to the smell that I know to well... pancakes, and to my phone going off. I slowly raised my head and looked at the location I was in, Jah's recording studio.

Daddy

Mobile

"You sleep?" Jah asked as I rubbed my eyes answering the question

"Yeah, but...I'll manage you know. How were the concert and the hoes?"

"It was okay, wasn't something I'm a fan of, but the concert was great, I'm about to get on a flight soon and wanted you to know. Melissa should be leaving today." 

"As in for good?" I asked

"Yeah, she told me she had a modeling business to attend to so she gonna be leaving soon." Jah said as I wanted to jump for joy and give that girl a hug, I just actually wanted her gone.

"Mmhm." I said to him trying to hold in all my emotions. Jah went on mute and started to talk to someone for a few seconds and then turned back to me

"Hey, I got to go. We'll be in Denver soon" I feel like this is my time to tell him what's been on my mind

"Wait- Jah!" I called out as he looked at me and even though the phone his eyes melted my soul but also made me scared to tell him what I wanted to say

"Huh?" He asked as I shook my head and let out a sigh

"Nun love ya big bro"

"See ya soon" He hanged up the phone as I put my head on the desk. Damn it! What's keeping me from telling him how I feel. I heard the door twist followed by beating.

"Katrina Inez Jones Flare-Akin, open the door!" I heard Jenny say as I went and open the door to see her in her uniform and her hair pulled back

"Yeah?" I said rubbing my eyes as she just glared at me

"So you are just now waking up? I was looking for you because you didn't come out of the bathroom like you said last night."

"Sorry I was just tired and needed some peace and quiet," I said to her as I saw Phoebe n the front with red and black Pajamas

"Well I had a have minutes before I have to go back, but come on, come in the front." Jenny offers me as I walked out and followed her to the front. The smell of pancakes lead a trail to my nose and I saw Melissa as she decided to cook which she probably never done before in her life.

Just be nice until she leaves or until she starts something she can't handle, that's exactly what X told me. I don't know why but without a thought I said good morning as she turned around and smiled replying with a good morning.

    " Seems you two are on a good note...I'll be back I'm going to wake up Phoebe." 

Take your time." We both replied back as Jenny left the kitchen and that is when all the drama started. Melissa gave me a nasty look but then turned around and started cooking again.