4

So here is part 4! Excuse any mistakes with grammar or misspelling. Some are intentional and some are due to Gammarly...Enjoy!

____________

Jahseh's Point Of View 

Katrina couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. I woke up in the position I was in last night with Katrina laying on my chest sound asleep having my back against the headframe wall of the bed. I guess all that midnight talking and crying I guess put her to sleep. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and started to record her.

"she won't let go..."I said shining the light on her. I ended the video and took a picture of my hand holding hers with text saying good morning 🌎💙.

I say there for a few minutes looking at her face. She looked peaceful, she looks like the Katrina I knew for a long time. Both of us have been fucked over with love to the point that we don't want to love anymore. Maybe she don't feel that way back?

I gently got her from off of me and took a shower.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Time skip thirty minutes later Katrina's Point of View

"Trina?" i hummed as I was sleeping good and didn't want to wake up.

"Wake up" I heard the voice clearly and it was Jahseh...I pulled the cover over my head trying to cover the light that was shining in my eyes.

"Only four more minutes..." I said as I drifted back to sleep. Until I felt the covers yanked off of me and I felt his hands on my side tickling me. I laughed tried to pretend I wasn't laughing but I couldn't stop it. I tried to move away from his but it was no use. Once I got up out of bed I had a huge smile on my face even though I was pissed that he tickled me. Better than how it was as a kid. We normally hit each other with pillows to wake each other up.

"Go and get dress. We got some stuff to do today."

"Stuff as in...?"

"Things you will need to stay here."

"So shopping, Iite." I said as I jumped out of the bed going to my room, but first I stopped to his closet because what else do I have besides everything in his closet. I decided to go a little bit of...fuck it I'm not a damn designer. I went and picked a  striped shirt with two different stripes on it with the jeans that were washed from yesterday

 I went and picked a  striped shirt with two different stripes on it with the jeans that were washed from yesterday

(Minus the shorts) 

After my shower, I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed the same shoes from yesterday. Once I left out the room I saw Jahseh waiting on me in all black