Rolling Loud 2017

Phoebe pov

I kissed Stokeley as he grabbed my ass again but I started to laugh. I don't truly know what happened last night but for some reason we feel closer to each other than we ever did.  Once he was dressed we decided to go to the front room as my mom served breakfast and no one does pancakes and muffins like my mom. I grabbed three muffins passing two to Ski as I didn't see my dad or brother anywhere.

"Hey where is Max?" I asked seeing Aito sleeping and my mom in the kitchen

"He's outside looking for ya." Elia said as that is where we headed. Just as we made it I saw the lovely parents to be show up, Katrina and Jah.

"When are you ever late?" She asked as I laughed it off

"Same here, anyway Max what you got to give us."

"Just to talk to y'all before you go, also I got a gift for you all." He said giving me a box as I was confused...it was warm, since when is a box warm. I opened it up as Katrina came closer to see what it was. One the ribbon was on the ground and the top was open she got happy

"Brownies!? That's such a nice thing I actually needed something sweet right now." She said taking a brownie and started to eat it.

"Thanks man." Ski said as he took one himself

"What all did you but in them?" Jah asked as I swear I knew what he put in it

" A little bit of weed...not that much though."

"Watch on the way back Katrina gonna be knocked out." I'm surprised but Jah and I passed on the brownies as we all went and sat down on in the chairs close to our jet where it landed and talked.

Our conversation was funny as 2 / 4 of us were high as fuck. My bother ate a brownie but he didn't feel anything yet. I looked at my phone as I saw the time has changed. Man where did the hours go. It was about time for us to get on the jet and go back.

We all went back and grabbed our suit cases saying good bye to everyone as I saw that my brother and dad was waiting by the jet which was odd?

"Dad...what are you doing here?"

"I can't say goodbye, I also have these to give you all I hope these wo-"

"WAIT A MINUTE! You're that guy?!" Katrina realized as the got excited

"I am huh?"

"Trina calm down what do you mean?" Jah asked as wondered if she was gonna get it right

"He owns ZXZI, it's a high expensive clothing line!" She yelled as she got excited and ran to shake his hand.

"I'm so sorry about last night it was mostly issues with me and men well mostly my father." She shakes my fathers hand excitedly talking fast as my father just laughed

"It's alright, by the way buttercup when is the flight back."

"Well it starts at 3, if we wanna make it there in time we have to leave in an few minutes" i responded as my dad figured.

"In that case I got a lil-"

"Wait! I need to ask you all a question!" My sister came running with Aityo as well