12

Okay so I am going to try and not put ' So and so Pov because I'm sorry it's easy for you all but its starting to get old and it looks ugly to me so If you get lost which I am trying not to make you all get lost there will be a hints to help you out

"Finally you showed up" I said as I put my suitcase in the back of her truck

"No my fault, blame traffic." Phoebe said as I hopped in the backseat and Ski got in the passenger seat.  I never knew Phoebe to put her foot  down on the gas driving fast. Within fifteen minutes later she grabbed her phone and started to call someone

"Is she out of the studio yet?" X asked me as I grabbed my phone and called Cory.

"Hola Cory, ¿Katrina ya no está en danza? Acabo de recoger X y Ski deberíamos ser-" I spoke in Spanish just in case I was on speaker

'Hello Cory, is Katrina out of dance yet? I just picked up X and Ski we should be-'

"Mami, relájate cariño, ella todavía está aquí. Estábamos a punto de trabajar en algunas canciones más, la puerta de atrás también está abierta"

'Ma, relax sweetheart she is still here. We were just about to work on a few more songs the back door is open as well.'

"Muy bien y no arruines la sorpresa. Intenta hacerla menos notable como sea posible."  

'Okay great and do not ruin the surprise. Try to make her less noticeable as possible.'

" Bueno. "

'Okay '

"Thank you, Cory." I said as he replied back saying  "De nada" and within thirty minutes later we made it to the Studio.

..........

"Okay I think we should do Boss again. I feel like we messed up a little bit well the girls did."Cory said as I fixed my hair putting it into a quick bun

"Are you kidding me? The boys messed up more than we did. I know for a fact I didn't mess up" I Playfully said as the music started to play and we started to dance

The ending turned out better than it did the first time. I started to think as I realized it was odd we normally have our freestyle Friday which was normally us picking a song and just having fun. I sat down as one of the girls looked at me

"Don't sit down."

"You know today is Friday." Corry said as I looked at him confused

"The only thing I bee waiting for since I hit through the door. Finally Freestyle Friday."

"You and Jelly will be group 3 " Cory said as he connected someone phone to the speaker. Jelly is a girl who has been there a little bit longer than me, but her real name is Angelica Love but the song started to play. It's odd that I know it a  little bit to well.

2.48-3:51, the girl with the Jacket is who I'm representing as Katrina Jelly is the girl in black with the hat.

I heard my song play for the third time as I sneaked into the

 studio seeing her dance. Durring the intermission I stood a few squares behind her as everyone cheered her on taking out there phones and recording her.

"Look at you Trina!"

"Go girl!"

After part of the second verse was done someone told me "Don't turn around!" Which made me turn around and I couldn't believe who I saw.

X smiled at me as I was shocked at first but then I jumped on him as he lifted me up giving me a hug. I didn't try to do it, it was just a reflex when I get happy and shocked.

"You need to stop scaring me." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gave me a hug laughing. He let me down as I still was laughing. I couldn't believe he saw me dancing but ironically to his song which was even more cheesy and corny.

"When did you start dancing?"

"Like after you left on the tour, but I thought you were caught in a bad storm?"

"I lied...Ow!" He said as I punched him in his arm

"Well thank you for the surprise." I thanked him as Cory caught me attention

"You know, you can show him some more things you learned here...just saying.

"Do H.E.R Losing. "  Cindy suggested as I just nodded. I quickly grabbed a chair and put it in the center of the floor. Jah was shocked as I told him to sit there. The music started to play as I started to dance. Since the song is more seductive and sexy that's the style I am going for.

(You all Katrina and Jahseh Shippers will go crazy at this part because I am and I'm writing it)

( the back with the black on in the middle 5:01-6:17  will be Katrina but I am changing some things up )

Katrina gave me a look that I never got before from her. She looked and gave me a sexy smile as she started to dance doing the most sexist things I have ever seen.

I became mesmerized by her movements. When the song got to the part

'Let me know' she moved off the floor and quickly came behind me and her hands went down my chest. I looked at her in shock as her hands went all over my chest and down my legs. I felt her grab my dagger as the song got to 'what we doin'' I don't know if she meant to or not but I'm not fucking complaining. Her hands moved back up my body as she walked over to to the speaker, but for the first time ever my eyes moved from her back down to her ass and how thick she actually is.

"X!" Katrina yelled as I snapped back to reality

"Huh?" I said as Katrina just looked at me.

"I said are you ready, your concert is in four hours so let's go." She said picking up her belongings as I got up out the chair.

"See yall!" She said

"Hey where is your suitcase?" She asked me 

"In the car. I carried a spare key." I said pulling out the keys as we hurried up and went to the car and rushed back home.

( So this chapter is short I know but I have some special guest coming up. I hope you all enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment, See you all later)