26

I'll tell you when to play the video

The whine turned into laughter as I was confused. When I went around the corner of the house I saw Jah tickling him as he started to laugh uncontrollably.

" Give up and tell me." Jah tried to beg information out of him as I thought it was cute how he was playing and wrestling with him. He seems like he's really ready for parenthood, meanwhile I have to still tell him about this baby. I walked closer to them as they still didn't notice me due to their fun.

" Can I join?" I teased as Jah laughed and put Aito on his back.

" so adorable we were looking for you too."

" what's wrong?"

" The Festival!" Aito said as Jah completely forgot that it was starting soon. The time on my phone was around 6:45 now as we had to hurry and we got there just in time. Aito led the war since we never been here but once we made it was saw a huge stage that was places there as well as a stand for the fire to burn as many people started to take their seats. It seems like every sibling oh hers was in it except for Aito as he sat with us...well he shared a seat with Jah as he started to fall asleep on him.

That little boy was sleep and he looked adorable

Phoebe pov

" almost time" my brother said pushing me as he walked by. It didn't help knowing I got a little drunk since I wanted to forget that I danced tonight. My extensions were in my hair as it's long and curly making me look amazing.

" ready?" She asked as I nodded

" don't tell anyone...but I'm a little drunk." I told my sister as she laughed

" For real?!" She yelled as I laughed

"Like not that drunk but heavy drunk." I heard the drums started to play giving me my introduction as I knew I had to walk out and get ready

People cheered as I knew I was going so great, but wait when did I start moving? Oh well time to start then.

Katrina POV

Phoebe started to do great doing her Hawaiian or Tahiti dance, what ever you call it until I started to see her turn around shaking her hips to the beat as i never knew she could dance before. A lot of people cheered as I looked at Ski as he looked shocked but he enjoyed it. I looked at Jah who was watching here and there but really wanted this to be over. Once she got to the ground I keep recording. She need to teach me how to shake like that. Once she got finished we all cheered as she bowed waiting for us to die down the applause.

" wow, I never expected to be here again... I just wanna say... Welcome to the 1050h celebration!"

" As you all know we celebrate the guardians which saved us from that terrible war and led us to this point we are at now. This is mostly a thank you celebration so if you are sitting next to people that you care for." I aw as Phoebe turned her attention to us in the crowd

"To people that help you find a light in the dark times...grab their hand and tell them thank you." I grabbed Jah and Ski hand as they looked at me as I gave them all the biggest smile I could. As I saw phoebe smile at ski then she bowed to the crowd as the started to talk again

"Now...lets get this started shall we ." She Stated as she left the stage and the festival began but I couldn't believe the dances that we saw. Later on I heard the music playing as I saw Phoebe older brother playing the drums.