11

Timeskip March 30 2017

"Alright, that was actually pretty good!" I said as Hearing the last note of the song grabbing a towel to wipe my face. 

"Hey since it's just the six of us here right now, we all want to know something..." Cathy said sitting down as the rest of the crew sat on the floor, chairs, or got comfortable where ever they can.

"That would be?" I asked standing with my back against the wall as Yara looked at me.

"That J K on your arm, and the rumors that have been swirling around. Are you and that rapper dating?" Stephany asked as I just let out a sigh

"Oh no, you all believe it too? We are just friends nothing more or less."

"Are you for real? I mean ant nothing wrong with getting fame from a rapper. Nothing to be ashamed about either" Stephany said as I just eyeballed her. She is such a thot, it has been going around that she been seen and has dated with some A-list rappers; Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, J Cole, and the list goes on for a few pages here.

"Hey on that last song, make sure you did what you did today but if we are going to make the video for it just look sexier and get into the song more." Cory stated he is the leader of this dance group and knows the owner of the dance studio and knows she wants from us.

"Hey who is doing to get the drinks!" 

"I'll go, I need to get some air anyway" I walked over to where my handbag was picking it up 

"We just need water and Gatorade because I'll get the food for tomorrow." Cory said as I left out the door...

I made it to X BMW and watched as the suicide doors opened. I got n and closed the door as I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered

"Okay, you are a god!"

"What did I do?"

"When Ski comes here he said he wants to talk and spend some more time to know me fully"

"I didn't set that up." I laughed

"Yeah you kind of did, but hey where are you at?"

"Just came from the studio, on my way to target to get some things."

"He's texting me! I want you to be my guest at our show tomorrow. Make sure you dress nice."

" Ski wants you girl take advantage of that" I said as she tells me more of what he says

"He put the tongue out emoji" I heard the shocked expression in  her voice

"He wants that desert girl!" I teased

"What should I say?" She questioned as I I told her what to do without thinking about it 

"Laugh at it first, and say I'm always a ten, I'll make sure to be a twenty for you."

"That actually sounds like me" I laugh it off as I yell for the car in front of me to go. It's a green light but it's still there waiting.

"This damn traffic oh my god-Yeah I can manipulate people word pattern nicely."

"Bet what are you wearing?" Phoebe reads what ski says

"Say are you trying to go to another level past friends" 

"Okay, and have you heard from X yet?" Phoebe asked me as I shook my head

"no he should be in tomorrow" I replied flicking my turn signal