3

Sorry for any mistakes made...

Yall it hurt me to write negative comments about X 😭😭. You all will see what I mean when you read.

_________

"Now where are we going?"

"Home." he pulled into the driveway saying as I looked around at his house...it looks so dope. Once the suicide doors opened on the car, I hopped out following him to the front door.

"So, you're really famous I'm guessing. If you can buy a house like this?" I asked as he just jammed the key into the door twisting it, unlocking the door. 

"I really hate the word *famous*." he said as he opened the door to a kind of dark, but a cool living room. Dark blue living room, a few painting here and there but it all tied together. Each room after the living room kind of calmed down with the paint on the walls. One room instantly caught my eye. It looks like a studio room I'm guessing? A computer on a desk stand, a microphone, and a bed! That's all I could really need in life.

Jahseh's Point of View

"Jah, why?" she asks as I look into her light brown eyes and I can tell what she's going to say

"Because you need a chance at life."

"I don't have a life..." She says as I could hear her voice turn cold. I stopped at she needs to talk, but she don't open up like that to anyone. We stopped at a guest room that I have that is decorated just for her. It's across the hall from my room and she looks in both of the rooms and smile.

"Dope! this is my room?" She asks as she walks into my room and jumps on the bed laying down. I move closer to the door that belongs to her room.

"No, that's my room, this one is yours." I say opening up the room as she gets off of my bed and I watch the reaction of her when she see's her room.

" I say opening up the room as she gets off of my bed and I watch the reaction of her when she see's her room

"This...is my room? Vro this is dope!" She said as she sits down feeling the covers.

"Didn't they make you cut your hair?" I asked 

"No, well to a minimum length but my hair grows back so fast they said to leave it alone." Katrina's voice reminds me of an angel,  an angel of darkness sometimes but still an angel.

Katrina's Point of View

What next am I gonna get? First I'm out of jail, then I get to stay with Jah who also goes by X and have a pretty room, but what's next? Jahseh showed me where the bathroom and everything was but I really feel comfortable in his bed. I haven't sat on it for more than thirty seconds and I'm already in love with it. After he showed me around, I took a nice long shower, but then I realized...What clothes will I put on besides this hoodie? I can't sleep in black. It makes me sweat a lot. I open the bathroom door and the door to my room as I yell his stage name to get his attention